Thunder wants to join The White Wolves {passed Cubs}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Thunder

Thunder wants to join The White Wolves {passed Cubs}

Post by Thunder »

Savage
Ingame Name: Thunder
Playing Savage since...?: 2008 (3 years)
Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): Leet US Public and Funny Guys Girls Server
Former Clans: I applied for TH but it was declined
How much time do you play a week? I'd say 1-3 hours everyday which is 7-21 hours every week
Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? I would like to apply for the Cubs first
What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? A little bit of everything but mostly comm

Why you want to join us ? I would like to join because since i was rejected from TH because I was more competitive than friendly and TNaismith suggested The White Wolves
What members do you know? I don't really know any members but I have seen a few members ingame
Any other comments? I just like to add that I don't mind if I don't make WW but I would love it if I did make the clan. :)

Thunder

Re: Thunder wants to join The White Wolves

Post by Thunder »

My brother CuRsED said that WW was dead and i wanted to ask if WW really is dead. Because if it is, does the apply just stop or can you make it in and they don't compete in clan wars or what?

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Hello, welcome on our forum

I am not sure what your brother was refering to, but your Amercia Division retired, however our European (actually International) division is still operating and for sure not dead or near to that.

I know that TN suggested you to us, he mentioned that before, your vote will be started tomorrow!

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Hi Thunder and good luck with your vote :)

As savage has reduced in numbers our regional divisions have faded away. As valli says, we are just one international team now but very much active. Pizlo and Bendizzle were out main US players but both are now inactive.

Carni

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

Hello Thunder,

good luck for your application. I wrote you an explanation as to why (WW) might be a difficult choice for you on the TH forum in your application a few days ago, but if you think this is a viable choice for yourself then by all means, you're welcome =)

I'll hopefully see you ingame (I might not be able to find you since I'm from Europe.)

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

GJ dude :roll:

Venco

Post by Venco »

Good luck.

Thunder

Post by Thunder »

i just wanted to know about what day will my results be in? :?:

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

Patience is a tool and you better use it. All currently active members are to cast a vote on you. Depending how fast all of us can evaluate your social abilities, skills and personality and vote on you the vote will be faster or slower.

Thank you for your understanding..

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Whilst you're waiting, please can you tell us your favourite film and also why you like it. Would also be nice to know what music you listen to.

Cheers, carni