Legacy Wants to Join WW {Accepted}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
legacy

Legacy Wants to Join WW {Accepted}

Post by legacy »

In-game Name: Legacy

Playing Savage since?: I've been playing savage since about 2004-ish, but that was when i played the demo version (HvH), which i played for a year or two. Then i took a break from savage for a year or so, and came back to play the full version in around 2006-2007.

Your favorite server: Leets US public, but i do play a lot on Groentjuh's when its not late in the US.

Former Clans: wPn, sun, and ire.

How much time do you play a week?: Depends on the week as I'm in school and I have differing amounts of schoolwork each day. I do tend to play every day though.
Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for?: WW

What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm?: To be honest, I'm pretty satisfied with my beasts/human skills :P . What i really need is to perfect my adjustment to EU ping (I get around 110 on EU servers), which is really just a learning progress. My commander skills are ok, but nothing special, and to be honest I'm not really striving to become a good commander, at least at the moment.

Why do you want to join us?: Because based on the experience I've had with the people I've met in WW, you guys seem like a really nice group of people :). Also, the clan seems to have a very good squad for clan wars, so it would be nice to play along skilled players.

I'm aware about the type of clan you guys are (if you join, join to stay with WW, not multi-clan/clanhop), but I've become really close to a lot of the players in sun and would hate to see them go. However, that being said I highly doubt that sun will ever become a competitive clan again, just based on the complete lack of inactivity, and our leader (also our commander) being gone from savage for good. What I mean to say is that I will stay in sun even if i make WW, and will play for them if they do enter a major competition. (similar to what anti did when he applied) I know this goes against how this clan is supposed to be, so whether or not you guys will agree with my decision is your choice. (but I hope you decide to agree :mrgreen:)

What members do you know?: Nanaa, Rid, Anti, Tirza, Robin5hood, Luc, Tinki, and Envious.

Any other comments?: I'm sure you guys are curious as to why I left ire, and I'd like to tell you the reason, but it would help if you could make this application a private application, so that only WW members could see it, as I don't want to say the reasons in public. (Don't worry, you can check with Kraise (the leader of ire) to make sure I'm telling the truth :P)

Also, heres my stat page:
http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action ... &pk=Legacy
Last edited by legacy on 09 Dec 2012 16:47, edited 1 time in total.

Robin5hood

Re: Legacy Wants to Join WW

Post by Robin5hood »

well GL xD

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

hello and gl

haha22

Post by haha22 »

Gl m8!
CHEERS, HEBREWStein!!!

Tinki
Biggest Spammer
Biggest Spammer

Post by Tinki »

hello and gl
you don't know me?:P

legacy

Post by legacy »

ahh forgot to put your name Tinki :P I'll edit it!

Also, thanks everyone!

Tinki
Biggest Spammer
Biggest Spammer

Post by Tinki »

now to late insta f2!

legacy

Post by legacy »

:mrgreen:

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

This is interesting. Hai Legacy!

SAS

Post by SAS »

cuz of u i don't play savage! :P well a bet is a bet and i respect it :) didn't play this bloody game for 3 years, 1 month won't make a diffrence :) u r cool, only the thing about Sun is disturbing.. u can still be in touch with them, i got lots of good mates outside of WW, but i won't play with them cws, we just team work and talk on pubs..