Legacy Wants to Join WW {Accepted}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
valli
Site Admin

Re: Legacy Wants to Join WW

Post by valli »

Hello, good luck with your application. That position you reflect with Sun vs WW is quite strange. Are we some kind of fill-in clan where someone can join during times of less activity and in about month when NSL will be started somone leaves again?

Anti

Post by Anti »

legacy wrote:
I'm aware about the type of clan you guys are (if you join, join to stay with WW, not multi-clan/clanhop), but I've become really close to a lot of the players in sun and would hate to see them go. However, that being said I highly doubt that sun will ever become a competitive clan again, just based on the complete lack of inactivity, and our leader (also our commander) being gone from savage for good. What I mean to say is that I will stay in sun even if i make WW, and will play for them if they do enter a major competition. (similar to what anti did when he applied) I know this goes against how this clan is supposed to be, so whether or not you guys will agree with my decision is your choice. (but I hope you decide to agree :mrgreen:)

I just got a flashback xD, Anyhow GL with you application mate.

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

i'm onle wonder what you will do after Nsl :)

legacy

Post by legacy »

If you guys are wondering about after the NSL, I don't plan to just leave WW and go back to sun (I will play with WW in the NSL for sure). I will stay in WW, unless sun ends up joining another major competition in the future, where I will play for them (probably not going to happen). However, we've been having lots of discussions about suns future on our forums, and it seems to be a general consensus that unless we can get cbc back (nigh on impossible), and somehow gain many new skilled members at once (also nearly impossible), we will just leave sun's legacy (get it :lol:) as it is. I know this isn't a very orthodox thing, and it will probably make your guys decision much harder, if not make you instantly f2 me, but it's up to you guys if you want to accept my decision.

Chaotic

Post by Chaotic »

Hey man ..Good luck :victory:

legacy

Post by legacy »

KOT

Post by KOT »

hey legacy. GL with your apply

legacy

Post by legacy »

:) thanks

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

So you're really applying as a mercenary type player (like Anti/WW, kalin/Earth, Shagroth/DeMo)

SAS

Post by SAS »

i didn't know we r suppose to pay him :S