FlawlessBg's Apply {Accepted to Cubs}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
FlawlessBg

FlawlessBg's Apply {Accepted to Cubs}

Post by FlawlessBg »

Personal Information

Savage
Ingame Name: FlawlessBg
Playing Savage since...?: 2007/2008, not sure exactly
Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): Groentjuh & Girls and duels sometimes.
Former Clans: None.. I was pretty skilled a few years ago but now I am kinda rusty. I didn't join any clan because I didn't want to get involved in the community that much.
How much time do you play a week? Every day for a couple of hours..
Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? WW
What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? Everything.. Practice makes it perfect..

Why you want to join us ? I want to join you because I want to feel what my bro felt when he was in this clan.. Also I kinda owe it to him.. A few weeks ago he asked me to buy a new pc/lap top so that I can start playing savage again. I am not sure if he made a joke or something but he wanted me to join WW so that we can play together the game which gave us so much but in the end.. it never happened :/
What members do you know? To be honest, I don't know any of you personally.. It's just that my bro ( Venco ) has told me so much about you guys that it's like I've known you my whole life..
Any other comments? I don't want any special treatment even if my vote is going to fail.. I would like to get accepted (if I get accepted) to be fair and square, you know.. See you in- game.

Power Hermit

Re: FlawlessBg's Apply

Post by Power Hermit »

Good luck with your application. When I read "bulgaria" I kind of knew ;)

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

see u in game hope i will see u soon :)

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

I started your vote, good luck!

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Hello Venco's brother! I thought you guys lived in Germany... must be mistaken then.

FlawlessBg

Post by FlawlessBg »

Thanks for the fast response. And no Nanaa, we have always lived in Bulgaria. :)

SAS

Post by SAS »

Gl, will look for u

Nezzy!

Post by Nezzy! »

Good luck.

FlawlessBg

Post by FlawlessBg »

Thanks for all the good luck wishes. By the way, did you guys have lagg yesterday? I was doing pretty well when it started lagging all of a sudden.. The first game I made 15/3 or something like that and I couldn't go past 5 in a row 3 times :D Chao was playing then but I decided not to bother him :D The second game was with human.. Comm didn't make flux so I had to play with coil.. Did pretty well actually :D Had like 200 shots and around 43% accuracy.. But due to lagg I couldn't wait for the game to end.. Didn't want to leave my team.. Beasts were too stacked anyways.. Nanaa should have spectated me, it was an epic game :D Back to my question.. Did you have problems with lagg yesterday?

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

when did u play :O