LazyFly would like to join. {Withdrawn}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
LazyFly

LazyFly would like to join. {Withdrawn}

Post by LazyFly »

Personal Information

Savage
Ingame Name: LazyFly
Playing Savage since...?: Around 2009, but I've had alot of bad Internet over the years, breaks, the likes. I only just in the last six months really started playing properly with training. And only started my current account a few weeks ago.
Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): LEET us, because and other servers have to high ping(350)
Former Clans: SHW SoD(lol) Trek SPU
How much time do you play a week? 3-10 hours
Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? WW
What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? Commanding, could use some beast tips. Really I would be happy with some pro training. Any tips would be apresiated.

Why you want to join us ? my current clan SHW is kinda dead. i would like to join a active clan, with training sessions and stuff like dat. :D although my ping and avalability are pretty scabby so nsl is not likely :( I also would like to train/play with more skilled players, to join a healthy environment to become, ultimatly a better player.
What members do you know? i know legacy, :). I have met others but legacy is the only one I have dueled and played with, (if your asking about my skill ;)
Any other comments? True, one of myane motives is to enjoy mad character uniqu items. But that is by far not the only reason, I do look forward to playing with you. (If you accept me)
Last edited by LazyFly on 22 Jan 2013 05:53, edited 1 time in total.

LazyFly

Re: LazyFly would like to join.

Post by LazyFly »

I forgot this. :). Look it's not much but I'm getting better all the time. :D http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action ... pk=Lazyfly

SAS

Post by SAS »

Im not sure how will u have fun with us due to your ping. We are eu players, therefore our games r on eu servers where u got 300 ping. Think about it.

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

hmmmm, surely you don't only play on eu? i see WW players on leet all the time. take legacy for example. the game doesn't have to be eu to enjoy some kick ass team work. :) and my ping doesn't in anyway inhibit my commanding. :)

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

Most of us really only play on EU. If we happen to have the spare time and are online at that point, we do go to leet at later hours, as then that's the only place with a lot of people in it.
Don't get me wrong while I'm supporting SAS' rather unfortunately-worded reply: I am not saying this means we wouldn't consider someone like you. His intention was probably to lead you to apply for a US clan.

That said though, there's talk of some clans needing support for the NSL - If you feel like just having some random fun regardless of who they are, you might as well look at http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,16187.0.html , or perhaps other clan's pages. We've been getting a steady stream of applicants lately, so others might need some activity. That's just a suggestion, though, I suggested this to a friend of mine as well.

In any case, welcome and good luck!

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

you say welcome and goodluck. what do you mean? like in finding a clan?
:)
and havent apllied for a us clan. :) i was waiting for a response from a monitor. or something. :D

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

I mean welcome to our forum and good luck with your application - I usually say that to people applying, sometimes I forget. I guess you haven't applied for one, though I was saying that you're free to do so, or to go to any other EU clan, instead of pursuing our clan. At the same time, we won't say no right off the bat, so if you decide to try us nonetheless the vote's still ongoing.^^

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

oh.... sure :)

valli
Site Admin

Re: LazyFly would like to join. {Withdrawn}

Post by valli »

We saw that you are actually playing for Phoe, therefore I understand that you withdraw from this vote. Thank you for informing us!

LazyFly

Re: LazyFly would like to join. {Withdrawn}

Post by LazyFly »

Haha, you guys don't miss a thing. :D but I thought that cause I wasn't playing far nsl on ww that I could be in t
2 teams. Or is that what cubs are for? And iif so would you accept me to cubs?