I would like to join cubs. {Declined}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
LazyFly

I would like to join cubs. {Declined}

Post by LazyFly »

look guys before i start, i would like to just say, i have wanted to play in nsl ever since i started playing savage (3-4 years) and when i was invited to join phoe i jumped at the idea, but phoe dropped out. i have requested to join other clans, but they all have enough players. now i just want to be part of a clan, dont take that the wrong way... i would like to join, train, and perhaps play in nsl one day with you guys. therefor i am appying for cubs. and please don't gun me down again, please hear what i have to say. :sheesh: .
any questions just email me at: sweeting.bodhi@gmail.com
http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action ... pk=LazyFly

Savage
Ingame Name: LazyFly
Playing Savage since...?: 2009
Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): Leet us
Former Clans: im 'in' a bunch of fun no-competitive clans like SPU, SHW, etc
How much time do you play a week? now that school is back on, i only have a few hours a week.
Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? cubs
What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? all, commander particually, because of my ping handicap.

Why you want to join us ? see top^^^
What members do you know? i have met a few of you guys(and girls) but i only personally know Legacy.
Any other comments? dont take this the wrong way, but i think that alot of US and EU players are wooses when it comes to ping. i play with 240+, and still manage to get good k/d ratio, most players wont even try at 100+ ping, im disgusted. and look i don't wanna sound cocky, but i really think i do superbly for my ping level, and that i should be considered seriously.
all that said i hope that you will at least get to know me, duel me, spec me, whatever it is you wanna do, and give me a chance to join your clan.
Yours Truely LazyFly ;)

Mr Brightside

Re: I would like to join cubs.

Post by Mr Brightside »

Hallo & welcome, LazyFly ;)

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

:) ty

haha22

Post by haha22 »

Welcome and GL !
Cheers, HEBREWStein!!!

SAS

Post by SAS »

Listen mate. i dont know u at all, but the thing is, i know what it is to have a high ping and seriously, playing with 300 ping will never get u to play and have fun on europe nsl. Also the hours we will play the nsl and even on regular days rquite diffrent from your home time zone, that including u r busy with school will lower your chances of playing and seeing us to almost 0. + most of us dont even play on usa server.
Some years ago we had an australian division in WW, but it broke due to inactivity of Aus clans and players and it just doesn't work man..
The only way u could had any chance was to be good in commanding.. but u ain't.
The whole purpose of cubs is to train the cubs so they will get skilled. Since u wont play on eu servers, on the hours we play, i cant see u joining cubs.
Those r my opinions.

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

but i can play on eu servers, to command, and im not to terrible a commander, despite my commanding stats. and the time thing. there are times that im available that eu is active. and look really, i don't have a choice as for ping, really savage is the best game that i have ever played and i am willing to try my best despite the odds. i am willing to put up with these conditions, but if you are not willing to put up with me, then so be it.

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

SAS just said his opinion, however all have to decide, so relax.

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

sure. :)

SAS

Post by SAS »

Well gl man no matter what. Imo its a waste of time but u seems like a decent person

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

so how bout some conversation? what you guys thinking? :?