joining ihaveaids {Accepted}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
SAS

Re: joining ihaveaids

Post by SAS »

Thx for your answers, gl and i hope they will find a cure for u

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Good luck Ryan and welcome to the forums :))

ihaveaids

Post by ihaveaids »

thank you

legacy

Post by legacy »

ihaveaids wrote:yes demo is dying it seems and I just don't have the time to commit that much to running a clan and keeping it alive. I have been in the hospital for a few months and be back in and out with a rare blood disorder making it hard for me to commit and i wouldn't want to say i could do something and not be able to do it. I just wanted to join a clan that is respected with nice members that are also competitive. I just said i would help you guys if possible and was needed even though i know you generally always have enough. Plus saying that was for the future competitions since if i was excepted in I plan on staying. Sorry so long hope that helps answer some things
Good answers :P. Anyways, didn't know you were sick, hope you get better man.

And I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Is your name real? I always assumed it was some sort of joke O.o

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

helllo and GL ! ;)

Riddick

Post by Riddick »

gl and welcome to the forum :)

ihaveaids

Post by ihaveaids »

thank you! I do not have aids legacy it was a joke from years back when I was owning a guy and he said he hoped i died from aids so I started using the name and it stuck. Ironically enough though I do have a blood disorder which is why I have been in the hospital but I`ll live!

legacy

Post by legacy »

ihaveaids wrote:thank you! I do not have aids legacy it was a joke from years back when I was owning a guy and he said he hoped i died from aids so I started using the name and it stuck. Ironically enough though I do have a blood disorder which is why I have been in the hospital but I`ll live!
okay :?

ihaveaids

Post by ihaveaids »

I saw that you recently posted recruiting is closed until further notice so I was just wondering if you guys are still considering me or if you just mean after this?

legacy

Post by legacy »

you are our last recruit :)