joining ihaveaids {Accepted}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
ihaveaids

joining ihaveaids {Accepted}

Post by ihaveaids »

Personal Information

Savage
Ingame Name:ihaveaids or aidz
Playing Savage since...?:off and on since demo came out
Your favourite server? (you play most of time there):leet usa
Former Clans:was in demo but due to luci recently passing away and moxy taking a stepback from leader im leaving the clan. also been in a lot of other clans but been playing savage for a long time too many to name
How much time do you play a week?at least a few hours a week
Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for?WW
What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm?I consider myself good at all aspects of the game but always can improve and get better

Why you want to join us ?Been watching the clan for a while and seems like a great clan with a lot of good people in it
Any other comments?if im needed im more than happy to help out in nsl if not just wanted to join a respected clan and help make it better anyways possible

Nanaa

Re: joining ihaveaids

Post by Nanaa »

Hello Ryan! Welcome to the forums and gl with your vote.

How's your ping at eu and do you have cw commanding experience?

Lucas

Post by Lucas »

Good luck.

ihaveaids

Post by ihaveaids »

my ping depending on how busy internet is is around 110-130 ping which i can play with fine and do regularly and yes i have but its been a while i did one match for demo this year but on the fly with no gameplan and practicing so it didn't go well but back when usa was active in nsl i was comm and played field regularly

legacy

Post by legacy »

hi aidz O.o completely surprised that you're applying :P

Anyways, good luck!

SAS

Post by SAS »

Although i dunno u, i've heard about u in the last weeks. I do have a few questions though.
1. Y did u leave demo? Is the clan dying?
2. If moxy is stepping back, y don't u take on yourself some responsebillity and help him out?
3. WW have become a very popular clan and has quite a lot of members (giving the fact that almost each cw we bring like x2 players than needed). Wouldn't it be smarter for u to join other clan helping them out?

Tinki
Biggest Spammer
Biggest Spammer

Post by Tinki »

as you already played with in nsl you wouldn't be allowed to play for WW in the nsl anymore, just as info

ihaveaids

Post by ihaveaids »

yes demo is dying it seems and I just don't have the time to commit that much to running a clan and keeping it alive. I have been in the hospital for a few months and be back in and out with a rare blood disorder making it hard for me to commit and i wouldn't want to say i could do something and not be able to do it. I just wanted to join a clan that is respected with nice members that are also competitive. I just said i would help you guys if possible and was needed even though i know you generally always have enough. Plus saying that was for the future competitions since if i was excepted in I plan on staying. Sorry so long hope that helps answer some things

Anti

Post by Anti »

Welcome to our forums and good luck with your vote.

ihaveaids

Post by ihaveaids »

thanks