Looking for clan! {canceled}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Oldschool

Looking for clan! {canceled}

Post by Oldschool »

Savage
Ingame Name: Old School
Playing Savage since...?: on and off since the original demo came out
Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): I prefer US servers due to ping but I play lots of servers
Former Clans: Too many to name, No serious ones though
How much time do you play a week? 10-15+ hours a week
Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? WW
What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? I'm not a good comm at all, I'd say i can improve more on human than beast for sure.

Why you want to join us ? Ever since i came back to the game a few weeks ago I've been looking for a legit clan to hone my skills in, this looks like a great one, I'm also interested in NSL If you guys think I'm good enough, I've been on competetive teams for other games in the past aswell.
What members do you know? None
Any other comments? Thanks for considering me

Riddick

Re: Looking for clan!

Post by Riddick »

Hey Mate,

but please read this first:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13

legacy

Post by legacy »

yea, recruitment is closed, sorry man :/. Just wondering though, what names have you used other than old school? I've never seen you on the US server, and your stats show you haven't played much either O.o

Oldschool

Post by Oldschool »

yeah That's because I've been on different computers throughout the years and I recently Just started playing again, And I don't know how i missed that recruitment is closed, sorry about that, And I've seen you there before Legacy.

Oldschool

Post by Oldschool »

I'll check back and see if recruitment starts again periodically, anyone know when you will be recruiting again? :D

Riddick

Post by Riddick »

Oldschool wrote:I'll check back and see if recruitment starts again periodically, anyone know when you will be recruiting again? :D
No clue, lets see how many ppl get inactiv after nsl :P

darkstar

Post by darkstar »

http://savagame.eu/fox/viewtopic.php?t= ... 5575a17f46

Just to let you guys know, he applied to fox/earth on the same day he applied to WW.

legacy

Post by legacy »

darkstar wrote:http://savagame.eu/fox/viewtopic.php?t= ... 5575a17f46

Just to let you guys know, he applied to fox/earth on the same day he applied to WW.
Thanks, guess it doesn't matter much as recruiting is closed, but that's good to know for the future.

Oldschool

Post by Oldschool »

actually I applied to Fox after I was turned down here, in the same day, I did apply to earth at the same time because I didn't realize that was an issue.