Azura apply {canceled}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Riddick

Re: Azura apply {withdrawn}

Post by Riddick »

Tinki wrote:Cubs are allowed to take part in the current cub.
Aswell we wanted to see how you will be at them as some still remember you a bit more annoying in the past ;D
Yes, some remember you as big troll and troublemaker, and i think you know we look and care alot about behavior, so we want to see your personality first ;)
And as Tinki said, you will be able to play in the cup too, as cubs are also part of WW.

hexorisr

Re: Azura apply {un withdrawn}

Post by hexorisr »

Azura to be in cubs its not a shame its only to take some time to know you better if you really want to join us i think you will not have any problem to play in cubs for coppe of weeks GL any ways..

Soma

Post by Soma »

Cub ... Shame !!!!
i dont think it's a shame to be in cub!! .. and Hexor is totally right ..should know evryone how he is playing.. his style .. his skills and try to get a good relation with all ... this will make you know your style and make it usfull with other players during CW or even in public.
dosnt matter if you know only 3 or 4 from WW thats mean you can be in WW ...or even if you are a good player!!
the way of WW for asking ppl to join the clan is absolutely correct..

atleast you will get cool players :D
Good luck ;)
Soma,

Azura

Post by Azura »

i would like to officialy cancel my apply i dont feel i would feel conftable in the clan when half members like me and half dont <thats why there is 2nd vote right now> plus i dont like when ppl judge without even trying to know me better :) thats why i would rly like to thank sas and robin for trying and every WW member that clicked F1 thank you :) if you wanna know in more detail why i did cancel my apply just pm me in game or so since i dont rly feel i need to tell it on at the FORUM

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Re: Azura apply {canceled}

Post by CarniWhore »

Just to clarify, there is no second vote as such, a clarification was made to the original vote. Also, it's summer and the list of active members is not so high, so votes take longer. Looking at it, I'm pretty sure your vote would of passed in the end.

Good luck with where ever you decide to go.

Carni