Azura apply {canceled}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Azura

Re: Azura apply

Post by Azura »

thats sucks :O snuggle him might help!! but i asked consider my apply lol :D just sayin :P

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Vote is pretty split, I think mostly because people don't know you well enough or remember something bad about you. Would you consider joining our cubs division for say 1 month, playing with us in some CWs so everyone can get to know you a bit better?

My cat is a little happier tonight, tuna for tea :D

Azura

Post by Azura »

:O well i dont see myself in cub lol well sorry to hear that and understand :) you can cancel my apply then and wish you good luck guys :)

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Azura wrote::O well i dont see myself in cub lol well sorry to hear that and understand :) you can cancel my apply then and wish you good luck guys :)
Ok fair enough, it's a shame as I think your vote would pass once people got to know you. No hard feelings I hope, GL and thanks for application.

Azura

Re: Azura apply {withdrawn}

Post by Azura »

sure np :) i just feel i am old enough to be known specialy when i know all WW players so hard to believe ppl dont reconize me :P and in other hand dont get me wrong but its hard to be in top clan and then get down grade to 2nd team of WW because thats what cub is right?

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

I'll reply here :)

Don't think of it as WW 2nd team. Cubs are many things, normally people who are training, which isn't obviously yourself. However it is a way of you playing with us in CWs and people getting to know you. We don't have a trial icon for this.

Or, we could just let the vote run?

Azura

Post by Azura »

well i dont see the point if its goes forever ... :) il just wanted to have some fun in cws and so on specialy that we have this cup now ;) and i dont wanna stacks a clans that have already sun members

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

That makes sense. How about I put something in the vote thread and we see how it goes? Asking people to go into cubs is the easiest option for us when the vote is split normally but I can see not appropriate here. I expect more people will vote if we make it clear.

Azura

Post by Azura »

go ahead :)

Tinki
Biggest Spammer
Biggest Spammer

Post by Tinki »

Cubs are allowed to take part in the current cub.
Aswell we wanted to see how you will be at them as some still remember you a bit more annoying in the past ;D