Black Hacker {declined}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Black Hacker

Re: Black Hacker

Post by Black Hacker »

I guess I'm not good for (WW) I have to Practice more and more duel instead of playing just to win the game..

Tinki
Biggest Spammer
Biggest Spammer

Post by Tinki »

How you come to that conclusion?
Aswell in cw you should concentrate to use ranged weapons instead of using predmelee and teamwork is important.

Black Hacker

Post by Black Hacker »

I know the Team work is very important but today I tried with Robin and SAS and I was so bad against them.

I always play just for winning and destroying the other team and defending base, I have never tried to duel..

So I think duel is also important for the team.

SAS

Post by SAS »

black hacker, i myself don't care for duels at all. i look on other stuff, especially stuff that help the team. i don't say what i exactly look for cuz then ppl will try to fake it. however teamwork is quite improtant.
i didn't see u in public games, and didn't team play with u, therefore i didn't decide a thing yet.
1 thing i can tell u is, that from the bit i saw from your pred duels, u remind me of myself some years ago. trying out moves and stuff, therefore atleast on the skill-wise, u do have potential, and no, u won't need all the years it took me to learn beasts since nowadays players learn this game much faster than we did some years ago.

Black Hacker

Post by Black Hacker »

I'll try to play in EU more.. Because I always play in U.S.

and Thanks SAS..I will do my best to be in WW

Soma

Post by Soma »

Hi Black Hacker ,
SAS is right .. you have a long way to take as like me :D .. Im in Cub.
but it's not about that youre not good in duel so you can't be in WW ,,, it's about Teamwork in public and CW...

how you can use your 1st lvl skills with your team and make it usefull.

just dont give up ,, WW will give you all support you need .. sometime you will have feeling that you are sooooooooo noob. :D yeah.

WW will give you alot of info that mybe confious you ,, feel free to take it one be one as i try in current .. otherwise ( Fail )

again - Good luck

Soma,

Black Hacker

Post by Black Hacker »

Thanks Soma..

Yea I know that WW has the best players in Savage so if I joined them I'll get better and better but not because that I want to join.. I want to join because I felt like WW is my family in Savage after what aidz told me about this clan and he's old one.

so for me WW or nothing.. I won't join any clan that I can't fell I'm not with them.

I applied for DeMo before because I have some friend on DeMo but I found out there are so many players in DeMo don't like me so I think its very hard to be in a clan with some people who don't want you.. after all its a game and its for fun not for hate.

I played today in EU but I didn't see any one from WW so what time can I find you guys?

Soma

Post by Soma »

Approximately 15:00 To 23:00 GTM

Mr Brightside

Post by Mr Brightside »

Welcome to forum & good luck with vote :)

And you can't be worse at duels than me. That is not possible.

:D

Black Hacker

Post by Black Hacker »

thanks Soma..

ha ha ha thanks Mr brightside and it is possible xD