Updated!! {Withdrawn}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Legendary Rice

Re: Vote Fo' Meh :D

Post by Legendary Rice »

Does WW have it's own TS channel? :O

Soma

Post by Soma »

Good luck man ;)

SOMA,

Shamgar

Post by Shamgar »

Hey Legendary Rice! Gl on your vote!

yes we have own TS

ENvIouS

Post by ENvIouS »

Good luck LR! Nice to see another USA going for WW :)

Riddick

Post by Riddick »

Gl ...

Legendary Rice

Post by Legendary Rice »

lol ^ riddicks like "GL... SIKE!!"

SAS

Post by SAS »

^ i like u used the ^ to point that u comment on the message above. i thought that was gone from internet chat..
anyway, gl

Legendary Rice

Post by Legendary Rice »

Let me make a quick clarification about my personality :D. A lot of people may think because of my aloof and nuanced humor that I am acting immature but I can not stress how far from the truth that is. During CWs (which I've played with many clans at a very high level) and preparation for clan wars I could not be more serious and focused. I'm always thinking in my free time about map strategy and always sharing my previous knowledge and experiences to help with new tactics. Not only am I highly skilled too, but more importantly I listen to the commander till the end of a match.

Now that said, I do like to be not serious and humorous out of those times. I don't take myself too seriously so sometimes I'm being sarcastic etc. Just wanted to make sure you guys got a real chance to see my true attitude and how it will fit for this clan :D. Anyways, goin' back to pub.

SAS

Post by SAS »

what are you doing in rl?

APirateHat

Post by APirateHat »

As I said ingame, I've seen you around but haven't really paid much attention to how you play. Watched you play yesterday, but it was a pretty shitty map. You got distracted by some shiny Legios when we were trying to go chainsac(pretty bad... ;) ), but you think I'm funny so I'll have to think about this.