BadGuy´s application

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
BadGuy

BadGuy´s application

Post by BadGuy »

Hello everyone!

First of all i would like to thanks SAS for being helpful and patient with me! I´m really grateful for your help with improvement of my setting and several tips for better playing. So thanks a lot mate. ;) (I know that´s just beginning and there´s a lot of things which is needed to improve, but don´t worry, i´ll try to do my best and i will be glad, if i learn something new and more stuff about Savage.)
Ok, i think it´s time to fill form.

Personal Information

Savage

Ingame Name: BadGuy

Playing Savage since...?: Well, it´s hard to say, because it´s realy long time ago (I may just guess, when Savage came out, so 1-2 years after that.)

Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): Groentjuh´s servers

Former Clans: None, i was just relaxing (and noobing around :mrgreen: ) and mostly i have been playing like 1-2 months in year, then break and again...(That´s the reason, why i don´t remember exactly, when i begun with Savage)

How much time do you play a week? It is different, but now i´ve got a little bit more time, even if i shouldn´t to play every day. (I should be honest, in the near future i won´t have so much time, but still i´ll be to login in atleast 2-3 times in a week.)

Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? Cubs! (It´s recommended by SAS and i know that , i´m not having skills like you guys. First i need to grow up from cub to wolf! :mrgreen: )

What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? That depends.. but for sure beast, because i lack of moves. And human ofcourse as well, but i can to say, i´m much more better as human against beast (atleast in last 2 months i was playing from 95% as human). I tried to play few times as a commander too, it doesn´t look so hard, but yes, it is, no doubt. It´s important to command tactical in clan wars, etc. , that´s not just about other team players.

Why you want to join us ? I'm enjoying the game with you guys more, than with the other people from different clans, because you are kind and helpful, reasonable, etc. Simply i like you more guys, than the others, not just because of solid backround of your clan. :P

What members do you know? I met many of you, so don't blame me please, if i forget on somebody or i forgot to mention somebody. :) What i remember... SAS, Robin, KOT, C, Legacy, Brighty, Stein, SOMA, etc.

Any other comments? Nah.. i think it´s enough and i done. It was exhausting! :mrgreen: Cya in the game, have fun all. I wish you the best.

With regards

B.

SAS

Re: BadGuy´s application

Post by SAS »

good to see u peter, lots of gl

Mr Brightside

Post by Mr Brightside »

Welcome to the forums mate and good luck with the vote :)

That flag-spawning-behe frag yesterday was awesome, by the way - think I might have had demo recording on, so I'll have a look.

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Welcome, so we soon get besides the NiceGuy a BadGuy, seems just a SadDuck is missin

BadGuy

Post by BadGuy »

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Oh that demo at flag was funny, nobody paid attention to that, time was running on ...till BOOM! :twisted: (i think even behe could destroy it like 2 times lol).

haha22

Post by haha22 »

Welcome mate GL with your vote!

Cheers, Stein!!

Riddick

Post by Riddick »

/name SadDuck

Welcome Peter, and good luck! :)

Tinki
Biggest Spammer