Here i go again.

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
LazyFly

Here i go again.

Post by LazyFly »

Alrighty!
so, holidays is finally here and i got loads of spare time on my hands. As promised i shall give it another go at applying for cubs. It's sad i know i don't think any of my applications have actually gone the voting time? NEVER THE LESS

Since joining Sun, really i have stop bieng so frantic about joining a clan and actually concentrated on Getting Better.
I thought Sun would have everything i wanted, its got a good reputation, cool weapon(sadly the main reason), etc etc.
but now, i just get a little bored with the just pubs, although there isnt a HUGE amount else to play, especially bieng a Australian, i still want the little bit extra.
Although clan wars are always going to be out of the question, and training isnt super effective, its still means something more to be part of a group of active players working together to get better.
and i know the problem still remains, people will usually press f2 the instant they find out i get 340 ping on eu and 240 on us servers, im asking you guys to look past that and give me a fair go to try to improve just as if i was a low pinga :D
anyways, i gotta keep this reasonable length or you guys wont read it all :D
so here it is before someone dies

Personal Information

Savage
Ingame Name: LazyFly or just plain Lazy
Playing Savage since...?: im not sure exactly its been quite a few years
Your favourite server? i play mostly on leets us, command occasionally on eu servers, and duel regularly on djinghis' Australian server

Former Clans: Sun
How much time do you play a week? Now that its holidays, ive got atleast 1-2 hours a day, maybe more, and i play alot of savage

Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? Cubs :D
What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? My humans is exceptional, as is commanding on both teams, although i do need alot of beast practice.

What members do you know? Nanaa, Legacy, Robin, Aidz, Stein!!!, C.R.B, SOMA, SAS, Grover, i may know more, but as far as i know, these are the only people ive actually had a chat with and have dueled.

Any other comments? like alot of people, i always play for the win, only vary rarley do i play for frags, and every now and then i have a good troll on barnak or another buddy on a pub. that being said, my stats arent to amazing, i mostly demo run and sac shields, etc, etc. you get the picture. i know its a touchy subject, Buffs. im certainly not afraid to use them, that being said, i certainly dont hog them, if people need them more than i do im cool with that, but i really have no problem geting tech and subs, and protecting siege etc etc and putting the buffs on my account.
anyways i hope you guys will give me a go at cubs, ill look into putting up a demo of SAS and i dueling for those of you who havent and wont get to see me play.
peace out :D

Soma

Re: Here i go again.

Post by Soma »

good luck lazy boy :)

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

thankyou Soma. :)

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

gl mate

SAS

Post by SAS »

Gl

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Your vote has been startend.

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

thanks guys, :)

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

had a laugh and play with Robin and Apiratehat yesterday on TS, we dueled and played and goofed around, it was a lot of fun :D

Riddick

Post by Riddick »

yooo good luck ;)

Mr Brightside

Post by Mr Brightside »

Good luck! :quack: