Czech boss: PichisCZ,Nizza for WW

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
SAS

Re: Czech boss: PichisCZ,Nizza for WW

Post by SAS »

Nizza. We saw that you joined exp clan and we don't understand what are your thoughts exactly considering your cubs and WW application status. I remind you that exp is a competitive clan. Please clear things up !

PichisCZ

Post by PichisCZ »

Sorry.. It's very complicated.. I've got a great offer from my guy from eXp (I don't wanna to tell you, who) and It was a real offer so I must decide (1500 mushrooms - to Shakes & Fidget - game* - for transfer to eXp).. He already sent me my mushrooms and I've got happy.. I must and I wanted to accept it.. :) I am sorry to tell yo this but it's real true.. My reapers very sorry.. = It's look as bribe, but I know this guy from real life so sorry! Pichi,Nizza,#ElamerCZ forever in little Cubs heard..with God :P

jazzking

Post by jazzking »

Hey congrats pichis, I hope you have a good time with exp. Just because you aren't cub doesn't mean you can't hang out on the forums!

SAS

Post by SAS »

Gl with exp.. Next time its a good thing to notify these kind of stuff in advance nizza. Tip for real life as well..

PichisCZ

Post by PichisCZ »

I wanted to write it here.. immediately as you wrote comment under my topic ;) Sorry!

Soma

Post by Soma »

well , good luck