My try at WW. :D

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Nanaa

Re: My try at WW. :D

Post by Nanaa »

Sorry to inform but your application has failed.

There was a general consensus that you merely applied to have WW icon & items as your status symbol. Also many of us felt that you acted arrogant towards them although some us experienced that your behaviour had improved since you joined the cubs.

Because of the nature of the reasons you failed WW, you'll also lose your cub status.

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

Alright, yes, in a sense i did apply for the icon and items, obviously i didnt apply for clan wars...
all i can do in my position is to play along in the public servers and help out newbies, and i like a lot of your members and so was aiming to chill with you guys while i did it.

yes i can see how i acted arrogant, and im sorry for that, i do, as you say, feel like ive come a long way.

i also understand bieng kicked out of Cubs, i dont blame you, you gotta do what you gotta do, im not going to beg. and i wont make it hard for you, ill make sure to leave if i havent been kicked already.

no hard feelings guys, it was fun, and i hope that things can be better in the future...

SAS

Post by SAS »

Gl lazy and have fun in savage man

jazzking

Post by jazzking »

Hey Lazy,
Mad respect for your response. You've always kept improving in skill and in other aspects. I wish you the best of luck with any other apps/Savage.

legacy

Post by legacy »

jazzking wrote:respect for your response

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

Hey guys, i tried messaging Valli but didn't get a response, so i figured I'd ask open like this.
I was talking to Aidz the other day about what i could to help me along if i was to apply again for your clan. Among the things we talked about he said he'd got the impression from you guys and from experiences in the past that you do actually accept players/applications with recruitment "closed", and that the "closed" is just to stop the massive amount of applications flooding in.

Was he right in this impression?
Might you accept the odd application and vote even if the status is closed?

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

valli wrote:Hey,

in general we do not make any exception. Especially in the current situation it does not make sense to get more players.

Best regrards valli

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

Okay, thanks for the reply.

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

You know, i still hold out some glimpse of hope that one day i'll be able to join this clan. Should i stop hoping? :/