Vectile Application

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Vectile

Vectile Application

Post by Vectile »

Personal Information

Savage

Ingame Name: Vectile

Playing Savage since...?: For 7 years, on and off (School/College work and exams), Recently came back for 4 months now :)

Your favourite server? (you play most of time there):Groentjuh's Kingdom! Groentjuh's Girls ;)

Former Clans: FoA (Member), DA (Trial clan BA), RaGe (Admin)

How much time do you play a week? Generally around 20 - 25 hours a week (Daytime and Evenings for CW's / Training)

Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? I would like to apply for WW so I can participate in Clan Wars and upcoming NSL's ; However I will be happy to join Cubs to get to know all of you alot more and play alongside you to gain synergy with the team :)

What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? The main thing right now is Beast consistency, I could also train Commander a little more :D

Why you want to join us ? Because WW is a solid, communicative clan with friendly members and I would like to be a part of a some-what growing and strong squad :)

What members do you know? SOMA, Jazz, Rid, Robin, Nanaa ... And have seen/played with players like Carni and Tirza

Any other comments?
I would really like to play with you all in WW alot more in pubs and get to know how you all play as a team.

Thank You,
Charlie (Vectile)

jazzking

Re: Vectile Application

Post by jazzking »

Hi Vectile! Welcome to WW forum!

Firstly, what are two things you like to do in the game, and two things you don't like to do?

Soma

Post by Soma »

Welcome and good luck with your application Vectile.

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

hello

Vectile

Post by Vectile »

Hello everyone :)
Jazz
- 2 Things I like doing in-game are Demorunning and Sneak rushes ;)
- 2 Things I don't like doing in-game are tbh commanding (mabye if i improve it I will enjoy it more) and siege camping.

There are really not many things i don't like doing the game apart from siege camping.

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

F2 siege camping is awesome.

Soma

Post by Soma »

rofl

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Hi vectile!

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Dingfire and others didn't know you even left rage and you got admin position there. Can you explain?

Vectile

Post by Vectile »

Nanaa - Hello, Basically I told Dingfire on Wednesday or Thursday that I wanted to leave RaGe and he told me to think about it, but since I am at my mums house and her laptop won't run Savage i haven't really been able to get into contact with Ding. However i will notify him tomorrow when I can use my PC :)
Sorry for the confusion :S

EDIT :: Have spoke with Dingfire and talked for a long while about the situation and I have left RaGe I hope the best for him :)
Last edited by Vectile on 21 Jun 2015 21:24, edited 1 time in total.