$hadow

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
$hadow

Re: $hadow

Post by $hadow »

I am also online on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday but the soir.Sauf during the holiday where I play all jours.Pour English, I can learn to can force to play savage, his will and also, I've made /bind to say Hello! (WW) and everything is on sa.On savage, see you soon.

barney_3d

Post by barney_3d »

$hadow wrote:I am also online on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday but the soir.Sauf during the holiday where I play all jours.Pour English, I can learn to can force to play savage, his will and also, I've made /bind to say Hello! (WW) and everything is on sa.On savage, see you soon.
can you explain to me why you made a bind without being in WW's?

Je regrette mais j'aimes pas ton comportement .....peut-être il est sage de regarder ailleurs

$hadow

Post by $hadow »

I did a /bind just to say hello to (WW) when I voit.Est What is it prohibited ?

barney_3d

Post by barney_3d »

Je suis desole mais le voix etais 100% non.

Try again in the near future.

Good luck

Storm

Post by Storm »

Don't worry about the "Hello (WW)" bind. You're free to bind what you wish. I'm sorry you didn't make it. Here's why I think you shouldn't be on our team:

1. An important requirement is that you speak English. Preferably fluently. In my experience you can't work together, if you can't speak a common language. Without communication there is no foundation for teamwork.

2. You seem very young. In terms of Savage experience and ways of communicating.

Try a French team? Learn English. Applying for WW at the start of a new NSL is a bit too ambitious. We need players that can jump in readily. There's no time to get you ready.

Regards,
Storm