$hadow

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
$hadow

$hadow

Post by $hadow »

Hello (WW), I would like to join your clan, I am 13 years old and live in France.Je am a very good player savage, I honor Commr kills with my and my obedience to orders can talk donné.Vous to FortyTwo, I was on the server Martial art with him and I think I was stronger. Thank you in advance. Bye . $hadow

Swift

Re: $hadow

Post by Swift »

salut :D
first welcome to our forum.
atm we are looking for strong players which fits in our teamplay
we will start a vote for you and gonna sepc u ingame or duell with u.
i wish u gl with ur vote.

Nezzy!

Post by Nezzy! »

Welcome :) Bonjour =)
Good luck.
Nez.

FortyTwo

Post by FortyTwo »

Hey Shadow, We met us on Martial Arts.
Please notice: Skills is not all, although we need skill for NSL3.

Maybe you can say a bit more about why especially joining WW.
btw: Please check you're grammar, before sending the post. I'm also not good at it, but i try to do it.

I hope we'll learn you in a more complex way.
Good Luck from FortyTwo!

$hadow

Post by $hadow »

Hello, I would like to participate in the NSL3 vous.Je would join with the (WW) because my best clan I have is the SUPER.Et So that is why I would like to join a clan as the most powerful (WW). thank you in advance. bb

FortyTwo

Post by FortyTwo »

Are you able to use one language? Yes, then use only one, please.
I think you dont understand us. We want to learn more about you, skill isnt all.

And you only want to join, to play a good NSL?
My personality answer: no.

$hadow

Post by $hadow »

I use a translator to understand and speak and I'd like to join the group to play a good NSL.

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Hi $hadow, the vote it up and running.

Can you tell us when you are online and which server so we can have a chat with you.

Thanks, Carni

$hadow

Post by $hadow »

Carni Hi, I'm online a lot on Wednesday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday on the server martial art, special newbie, evo eu public european server and sometimes others, but I'll try to stay on Martial Art Wednesday afternoon . I will be having a bit of trouble getting comprendre.cya, $hadow

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

$hadow wrote:Carni Hi, I'm online a lot on Wednesday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday on the server martial art, special newbie, evo eu public european server and sometimes others, but I'll try to stay on Martial Art Wednesday afternoon . I will be having a bit of trouble getting comprendre.cya, $hadow
Thanks $hadow, when you're online try to seek out some other WW's and say hello, we like to speak to people before we vote as personality is more important to us than pure skill.

Also, you need to understand commands in a game, we have had people before who's English was not good and they were not able to understand what was going on during an NSL match, we use Teamspeak and although you don't have to speak it would be a hindrance not to understand the conversation.

Hope to see you ingame soon.

Carni