watford application (passed)

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Thollmigul

Re: watford application (pending)

Post by Thollmigul »

One already knows why the vote would fail. But you want to know it badly? Fine then.
His vote failed because he was simply unwanted by the majority mainly because of his bad attitude. Personally I think that watford isn't skilled enough to be in WW either.
I'm inactive for a while and I don't want to see someone who flames people right after getting pwnt right in the face, when I come back. You probably get the idea Inder. Still, if the majority wants him in, then the vote passes, the system is quite simple. I will only vote f1 when my clanmates can make me believe that he's suitable enough for WW.

And I'm sure he requested a re-vote. So, I don't see any reason to keep talking about it.

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

I think you're correct Inder, we should give more information, I think the problem here was that we didn't want to bash him too much.

I don't know him that well but the majority felt he had a bad attitude and flamed unnecessarily. I guess the truth hurts sometimes but that doesn't necessarily mean we shouldn't tell it.

People can change, they generally don't though.

edit: Tholl got here first :)

Inder

Post by Inder »

CarniWhore wrote:we didn't want to bash him too much.
Hey Watford, I'm sorry to inform you that your vote failed.
In the next few sentences, I don't want to attack or flame you in any way. I just want to speak completley opened and honest with you to help you in further requests of joining a clan.
You mainly didn't get enough f1's because of your attitude. Most of our players got the oppinion that you're flaming way to much, especially right after you got killed. You'd improve alot if you're able to change this. I (Thollmigul) personally think that your level of skill is not high enough to join WW, this is because you're ................. as human and ................................ as beast.
Ask people to help you out and try to impove the few things i listed up and you are very welcome to request a revote in a while.

greets .......
Thollmigul wrote: And I'm sure he requested a re-vote. So, I don't see any reason to keep talking about it.
Why would a revote end in a diffrent result, if the applicant had no time (or chance) to imprvote what made his vote fail?

greets Inder

watford

Post by watford »

well this is interesting, skill wise im not good enough? (thats abit of a joke) i dunno maybe i used to flame when i get killed but i dont think i do that now, but it can easily be worked on, most of the ppl who f2 me i bet dont even play, and if u think im not good enuf i can easily prove it to u.

Unreal

Post by Unreal »

One already knows why the vote would fail. But you want to know it badly? Fine then.
His vote failed because he was simply unwanted by the majority mainly because of his bad attitude. Personally I think that watford isn't skilled enough to be in WW either.
I'm inactive for a while and I don't want to see someone who flames people right after getting pwnt right in the face, when I come back. You probably get the idea Inder. Still, if the majority wants him in, then the vote passes, the system is quite simple. I will only vote f1 when my clanmates can make me believe that he's suitable enough for WW.

And I'm sure he requested a re-vote. So, I don't see any reason to keep talking about it.
Well actually he never requested a revote himself, but some of the members including me did so. but imo he is alot better than most of the wws because his raw teamplay is good and he can do well with beast melee with a 60FPS computer.

I have been playing with watford for sometime now but i am not very active, but from the last month, he seems fine to me and never acutally flamed anyone after been killed, what i only had seen was other people provoking him into a flame war, in the past yes he did flame around when he loses a game in comm, but half of the commander does that and even so he can could just change that.
Why would a revote end in a diffrent result, if the applicant had no time (or chance) to imprvote what made his vote fail?
i agree, the matter of fact some of the member said he had improved his attitude recently, i don't think it quite right to vote an f2 because the majority of the community dislike him which could also be biased, i havn't seen 10% or 90% of the people on the server throwing tomatoes at watford.

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Re: watford application (passed)

Post by CarniWhore »

Hi Watford, welcome to WW :)

You should have forum access now, see Oggie for the Icon.

Grats, Carni