Want me? (Faun) {accepted}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Venco

Re: Want me? (Faun) {pending}

Post by Venco »

Well that's fine but ping is not all lol...I play like 40-50 fps and still own ^^ anyway I buy new comp with new video card witch mean + 200 fps... Anyways to be back ontopic good luck ^^

MNI-Suoma

Post by MNI-Suoma »

Eye can see 30 fps/sec, so anything over it is fine. Whats your fps now, faun?

Mischoko

Post by Mischoko »

I got 35 ping max and sometimes (fluxhell) I got 25 fps (normally i got around 70) and I can pwn anyway ... its just about that for what you are used to 8-)

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Hi Faun, cubs may suit you better, do you want to change your vote?

Regards, Carni

0zon

Post by 0zon »

Nah wouldnt change the vote,
Faun i can help u out with some low settings for sav tell me what pc(just speed/ram/graca) u have if it isnt like 10 years old it should be strong enough. Anyway gl with your vote
greetz

Chaotic

Post by Chaotic »

See me on Martial Arts Duels.. maybe I can help..

Faun

Post by Faun »

Yeah hi all!
I was wondering and wondering why noone replied to my last posting anymore, until I saw the second page button - lol

Yeah Carni, maybe cubs is the way to go...

Ozon thanks a lot, I´m already running savage on pretty low settings :P I´ve got an AMD with 1,3 Ghz, 640MB Ram and an ATI Radeon 9200 - I know that all is bad, but I´m not proud of it, whatever...
This is the reason why I checked out Savage, now I´m happy a lot that I didn´t miss this great game. I still check out that training and exp is a lot here, my stats include everything, also the times where I run this old heap with Win 7(Successful except for the Radeon wasn´t supported, so it ran with XP drivers). In actual games the k/d rate is higher than 1/3 only when I play completely out of Order, that´s lightyears away from ... let´s say 1 month.

Anyway, WW Cubs sounds good to me; the more I think of it all the high-end clan thingy where one gets flamed when he has bad temp aim in a game would kill my fun; I hope rather for friendly getting better in great team games whilst enjoying it. I don´t like too serious competition in games at all.

This is in no way an offend to you, I don´t even know if what I´ve described exists in WW; It´s more a general aloofness I have about "pro"gaming, and with that I´m happy to be part of the more easy going ones.

Greetings

Faun

Venco

Post by Venco »

LoL.What a speech ;) Good luck mate. :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Good luck,

only one question? From which part of austria are u ?

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Re: Want me? (Faun) {accepted}

Post by CarniWhore »

Hi Faun, you're vote for cubs has passed. Forum permissions granted. See me in game for Icon.

Welcome in :)