LambChop

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
LambChop

LambChop

Post by LambChop »

i wanna join, i got no home no computer but im still part of the clan thou... my accout dont work :( cant see all of website no more... I MISS YOU GUYS... Here's some cookies ( . ) ( . ) ( Y ) LambChops on forums agen YEY!

other news my girlfriend is pregnant :) , and i cant support her LambChop is depressed :(

Shoutout to Carniwhore, NeZzA, Chief_x2, Thol, Storm.

barney_3d

Re: LambChop

Post by barney_3d »

hey Lamb, hows tricks, you should be able to see the forum properly now....

P.S. get on MSN a bit more often :P

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Heya Lamb

Congratulations on the mini Lamb on the way, WTF aint you heard of contraception mate XD

Will that mean you will now become a responsible man....... :)

Good luck with everything, still hoping to see you back online one day mate.

Shane.

Storm

Post by Storm »

Congrats on the little one.

Good luck finding a job. It's hard now. But with the right motivation and a willingness to do whatever it takes, I'm sure you'll manage.

Nezzy!

Post by Nezzy! »

rofl, its Lamb Junior on the way xD I'm sorry. really congratulations, i hope everything goes alright. Do you want my mummy as your midwifey? (:
Hey Lamb :D "( . ) ( . ) = Boobies not cookies?! (Y)
Inabizzle
Nez.
P.S take anti depressants man.

Swift

Post by Swift »

congratz !
hope to see you often online and maybe someday again on the savage servers :D

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

Hey mate missed you too & congrats... Being a father eh, wow. Also hope you can get a new, decent pc asap. Try to come back. ^^

ShriRim

Post by ShriRim »

hm... im not trying to ruin you party here, guys, but you shouldn't (in my opinion) say congrats when his not maried having a new baby coming out soon, and he can't support it and the girl ^_^ anyway thats all

Shri. (real name amit)

barney_3d

Post by barney_3d »

ShriRim wrote:hm... im not trying to ruin you party here, guys, but you shouldn't (in my opinion) say congrats when his not maried having a new baby coming out soon, and he can't support it and the girl ^_^ anyway thats all

Shri. (real name amit)
the english have a wonderful way of sorting themselves out somehow, so lamb will no doubt find the means to support her..

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

ShriRim I see your point :) but what is done is done so you got to make the most of the situation, being negative about it now won't change the situation. I doubt very much Wayne planned this, perhaps lack of planning is what caused it ;)

Anyway, as barney said we English will sort it, it's called welfare and it's where 35% of my wages go lol.