LambChop

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
MiroN

Re: LambChop

Post by MiroN »

Give the kid to carni! He can hendle 1 more..

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

No tbh, Carni would instantly die.

barney_3d

Post by barney_3d »

Thollmigul wrote:No tbh, Carni would instantly die.
"Carniwhore was killed by a monkit!"

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

3 kids is enough, lamb will find out that 1 is really hard work also...say goodbye to going out and having fun lol

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

barney_3d wrote:
Thollmigul wrote:No tbh, Carni would instantly die.
"Carniwhore was killed by a monkit!"
lol xD

LambChop

Post by LambChop »

guys i need members area, aww i just cried over all these posts thanks so much for your support, SHRI you dont get married in uk before children, anyway the bitch had an abortion, she wanted to have kids with me but it seemed we wernt to last, the abortion was too much for us, she started to blame me afterwards. saying why did you let me do that you know i wanted a kid etc... now we are apart it was just too much.

carni i dont do social fund i hate scroungers myself mate.

anyway gotta get a HDD for my girls computer then ill be back more often. i started a relationship with a new girl she is very simular to me. we have had the same shit up bringing and homelessness so we are trying together to make a better life for ourselves. im still taking my depressents everyday and taking life more seriously a step at a time.

for now i leave you with best regards and im sure i will see you all ingame soon

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

I was only joking mate..Have given you member access.

Sorry about the missus and the baby. It's certainly not fair for her to blame you.

Sounds like you are back on track, great news.

Was nice playing with you last night, sorry if I was talking weird stuff, was very drunk :) Did your bro have a good birthday?

Honey-beans

Post by Honey-beans »

LambChop wrote:guys i need members area, aww i just cried over all these posts thanks so much for your support, SHRI you dont get married in uk before children, anyway the bitch had an abortion, she wanted to have kids with me but it seemed we wernt to last, the abortion was too much for us, she started to blame me afterwards. saying why did you let me do that you know i wanted a kid etc... now we are apart it was just too much.

carni i dont do social fund i hate scroungers myself mate.

anyway gotta get a HDD for my girls computer then ill be back more often. i started a relationship with a new girl she is very simular to me. we have had the same shit up bringing and homelessness so we are trying together to make a better life for ourselves. im still taking my depressents everyday and taking life more seriously a step at a time.

for now i leave you with best regards and im sure i will see you all ingame soon
don't wanna crash the party but 2 pieces of advice:
1. Get off the depressents asap and pour all the energy into your new GF. should get you uplifted soon enough. Problem with depressents is the longer you use them the more you (especially your body) starts to support on them and see them as a "natural" uplifter, thus making dehabbing nearly impossible.

2. try to get into.. well dunno how its called in england. According to google translate a squat. Its a big house that has been empty for some time and thus you are allowed to break it open and life in it as long as you keep it clean and you leave as soon as buyers/the manager wants you to.

hope that helps you and gl with it :) you have ma support.

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

gl in teh future lambchops

barney_3d

Post by barney_3d »

good to see you are back lamb! and good luck to you in your personal life!!