Wanna join your clan {declined}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
CarniWhore
Site Admin

Re: Wanna join your clan {declined}

Post by CarniWhore »

Hi HyperTank. Sorry to your vote failed. This was because we feel you need to learn the game more to gain your skills. Although you have the right attitude, your skill level is not quite what we can accept at the moment.

Keep training and come back in a while. If you see us on pubs ask us for help if you have a question.

Thanks, Carni

HyperTank

Post by HyperTank »

Thanks for telling it straight and not ignoring like some other clans in some other games. I don't think I can possibly join your clan l8er because I think I reached my limits, I'm not really the type who can be pro in such games like savage because I'm kinda slow and easily getting nervous, I dueled for a long time once and I didn't progress at all after long months... So since you reject me now I think I'll just play the game for the fun of it and forget the whole clan crap :). The whole fun of the game for me is still getting killed 100 times in pub server and not giving a crap :-D
Anyway thanks for welcoming me in your forum and giving me some of your time.
Have a nice week.

Venco

Post by Venco »

Don't be upset being rejected mate...I mean in the past when still HvH was alive I was rejected by all HvH clans...but in a few months (non-stop training :p) I got in and I was very happy. :)) So don't give up now :p

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Anyone can get good if they are pushed in the right direction. Your beast melee isn't too bad and your human block was ok.

Not dieing is actually very important, it starves the opposition of gold and saves you having to sit through a respawn. Often better to run away tha to try and take people on.

If you want to improve, come see us for some training.