Wanna join your clan {declined}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
MNI-Suoma

Re: Wanna join your clan

Post by MNI-Suoma »

Can someone open private discussion for him?

HyperTank

Post by HyperTank »

both of them are me.
One of the clans is my own and one I got invitation from D3ath. And I'm the only member in both of them I think

Crooker

Post by Crooker »

Nice K.D:R :D

Niceguy

Post by Niceguy »

Crooker wrote:Nice K.D:R :D
yeah xD
-
Gl for ur vote ! :nat:

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Hi HyperTank

I can't remember seeing you ingame so please excuse the dumb questions. When are we most likely to find you online and on which servers (there are a few XR servers).

How come you applied here? you don't seem to know anyone else so was wondering what brought you to the white wolves? It's ok, you can say nice things if you wish :)

What is your favourite film and why do you like it.

Thanks for your application.

Regards, Carni

HyperTank

Post by HyperTank »

CarniWhore wrote:Hi HyperTank

I can't remember seeing you ingame so please excuse the dumb questions. When are we most likely to find you online and on which servers (there are a few XR servers).

How come you applied here? you don't seem to know anyone else so was wondering what brought you to the white wolves? It's ok, you can say nice things if you wish :)

What is your favourite film and why do you like it.

Thanks for your application.

Regards, Carni
I'm usually playing on the XR server where most of the people are. There is only one where there are 30+ people 24/7 I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I'm also playing some duel servers with low pings, usually the ones where there are at least 3 people at that exact time. That's where I met crooker from your clan who gave me this forum adress so I can ask to join. I think I also had a friend who plaid in this clan long time ago. But it doesnt matter because I dont remember his nick anyway.
The film I like most is "South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut". This film is actually a film made to make the South Park cartoon more popular back in 2000. I like it the most because it changed my life. It has some very influental songs that give me strength when I got none, and motivation too, and also it teaches many things about the cruelty of the world and US and makes fun of many things too, you can say that everything I need is in one package if we talk about it that way :)
Have a nice day
Max

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Well thanks for the reply. I love that film because before it, I didn't know that uncle fuckers even existed :)

HyperTank

Post by HyperTank »

Cool. By the way I saw KOT from your clan and just wanted to notice that I speak russian too much better than my crappy english. So in case you got more russian players in your clan we can easily communicate :)

Mischoko

Post by Mischoko »

Oh po4emy 9 He3Haiy pa ruskyi))

Yeh and good luck with your vote once again +++ I would like to know exact name of server you play the most (at oO?) rofl anyway.. just gimme name of ur fav server and i will try to catch you there cuz i was looking for you last days and I could not find anything :/

DefaceR

Post by DefaceR »

Hello,Good lucks ^^