Nanaa ! {passed}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Nanaa

Nanaa ! {passed}

Post by Nanaa »

Helloooo WW!

Personal Information

Savage
Ingame Name: Nanaa, BinaryStar
(just to clear out: 'Nanaa' has nothing to do with 'nanny' or with the name given to a girl... so get over it :-D. This is something what I found out later I started using that nick :lol: )

Playing Savage since...?: I prolly started in 2008, but I soon went to army and naturally stopped playing. Started again in 2009 and I've played quite actively ever since (only a couple of 1 month breaks here and there :P )

Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): Definately MpUK. I enjoy smaller servers coz of higher fps. Still I visit G&G gladly when it's half full or so :-D

Former Clans: Im an admin in NITRO which is a fun clan and made by Crashday. He just invited me after some tight Instagib matches on Olderth's :-D Nothing serious...

How much time do you play a week? on avarage maybe 15 hours

What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? beast and comm. I've got a very steady fps-gamer backround (played awful lot Wolfenstein:ET in the past, and still once in while Quake live) so adapting into savage as a human player was never a problem. My current beast melee technique I basically learned just this summer 2010 when I spent countless of hours on martials arena, watching youtube guides/frag vids and speccing skilled beast players. Tbh, I'm at the moment really satisfied with my progress and nowadays I often hold the sadist on MpUK. Still I'd like to improve it further. About comming... ehh I never really got into it as I enjoy best on the field. Still Ive had practise sessions on empty servers, so I know the basics. But I dont really know whether I wanna improve it or not :o

(WW) White Wolves
Why you want to join us ? WW members Ive faced have been very friendly, supporting, skilled and cool! I'd like to be part of that awsumness :-D ...been considering joining for like half a year
What members do you know? at least Tirza, -NiceguY-, CarniWhore, Venco, Unreal, Sweet!, FiveStar, Chaotic, 0zon, robin5hood and KOT

Any other comments? acted at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWSPdINFddI as the officer 8-) . Tirza mispelled my name back then as Naana but I dont mind ;)

Mischoko

Re: Nanaa !

Post by Mischoko »

Impressive apply :)) good luck

MNI-Suoma

Post by MNI-Suoma »

I played once with you long time ago :)

You're from Finland too, theres already 4 of us 8-)

Niceguy

Post by Niceguy »

ba nanaaaa ! u applied :nat: GL !

Hellboy

Post by Hellboy »

Hi! gl!

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

nice appyl :)
GL in vonte

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

So do you make a poll in each application that only clan members can see?

DefaceR

Post by DefaceR »

Wellcomme and gl ;)

Mischoko

Post by Mischoko »

yes only clan members are allowed to see/vote ;)

Fallen

Post by Fallen »

Gl with vote ;) :ww: