Nanaa ! {passed}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
valli
Site Admin

Re: Nanaa !

Post by valli »

Nice apply and good luck ;)

Crooker

Post by Crooker »

Mischoko wrote:Impressive apply :)) good luck
Crooker agrees and wishes good luck.

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Waltzy was speccing me playing on Mpuk tonight for the first half of the match. Map was nohope and I played this time humans (mostly im beast). If you're curious, here are the final results of the massacre :D. Though, maybe 1/4 of the kills are shamans. Despite the terrbile score, beast dominated and eventually won the match.Image
If that screen looks weird, it's because im using Rmod by Enliven ;)

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

if you have the same stast on Groentjuh's & Girls server :)...
this player's are not so good btw :) :roll:
i must duel you nanaa :-D
and gate win :P

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Robin5hood wrote:if you have the same stast on Groentjuh's & Girls server :)...
Well I wont, my G&G stats are atm 1,4 kills/death. That stat is though rising as I am usually a bit better when I play there now. And I'd like to point out that's done with very few buffs as A) Im not famous there yet, B) Ive been either clanless or wearing NITRO-tag which nobody gives a **** about :-D
Robin5hood wrote:this player's are not so good btw :) :roll:
True, except the officers. Ive propably outskilled mpuk folks and I should consider moving onto G&G.
Robin5hood wrote:i must duel you nanaa :-D
Sure but note that my strenght is good aim in this game (=flux/coil pwns ;) ) and Im not very experienced dueler on Olderth's. Though I killed DefaceR about 40 times out of 100 as he tested me. He was really good with tier 3 units... but I seemed to pwn him with tier 1 units ;) (his nomad vs my scav)

Mischoko

Post by Mischoko »

cmon :P Mpuk is a pure farm arena :lol: go check some games at g&g and try to play there. Its a lvl+ for you. It will give you more experience and skill than playing on Mpuk. :super:

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

Mpuk is better for clanwar experiance, G&G server has xr features that clanwar server don't have, ie uphill jump :)

gooooooodluuuuuuuuck nanaaaaa

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Feathers wrote:Mpuk is better for clanwar experiance, G&G server has xr features that clanwar server don't have, ie uphill jump :)

gooooooodluuuuuuuuck nanaaaaa
Cool, thanks for pointing that out Feathers! It sure is harder to fight with pred as most of the humans are hillcamping. But there are some tricks to counter those uphill leap difficulties. E.g. ''leap'' + ''jump with a tiny delay'' works against gentle surfaces (<45 degrees) and just repeat that all over again. And as we all may know ''run'' + ''leap'' works against very steep surfaces (45 or >45 degrees). But either way it's really stam consuming and a bit slow to fight :evil:

Hopefully my experience could still come in handy ;)

And yeah, thanks

Crooker

Post by Crooker »

If its you in the picture... you are the sterotype of handsome finnish guys :D ( IM NOT BEING GAY ! :D)

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Haha :-D

Aye, that's me 8-) . You may be right... as I have not much clue what is that stereotype from foreigners' point of view. I'm into metal/rock music, some geeky stuffs such as retro-gaming/consoles and fps-games generally... as seen from my interests. There is a natural correlation between my music taste and my dark hair colour and ofc im a bit paler than middle europeans... but lol I aint snow white though, that's just a changed contrast ;). I love to drink coffee in the morning and during long work days, on meal the number 1 choice of drink is milk and if I go to pub it's definately beer. By personality I'd say Im shy e.g. to open a discussion irl with people I dont know, but otherwise manage relationships quite well. I've lived my childhood on a farm, done work with tractors and taken care of animals. And as for studies, Ive usually been top of my class, I'm especially good at languages and scientific subjects and atm I'm studying biotech in a Diploma engineer degree.

If you found something or everything :lol: stereotypical in my biograph, then I guess I can't deny that :P