Power Hermit's Application {passed}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Power Hermit

Power Hermit's Application {passed}

Post by Power Hermit »

Hello, everyone. Here's my stuff:

1.Personal Information:
1.1 Real name: Kevin
1.2 Age: 20
1.3 Country: Germany
1.4 Gender: Male, as the name implies. Unless you've ever met a female Kevin, that is ;)

2.Savage:
2.1 Ingame Name: Power Hermit
2.2 Playing savage since?...: Well, good question. I've been playing the game since the demo, since the unique concept had caught my attention, although I've only seriously been playing and trying to become good since about two months ago. I started by playing on MPUK for about a month, so my g&g stats aren't from two months of work, still, they exist, should you requre a look at them.
2.3 My favourite server: Groentjuh's & Girls. You could say, that I "tasted blood". I'm addicted to playing there ever since I joined for the first time now. It gives me a good feeling to be killed by skill should I die, rather than dying in embarrassing fashion to some unnamednewbie flailing around on mpuk.
2.4 Former clans: Absolutely none. Since as I was saying I only started playing seriously recently, I was never good enough to even think about such a thing. Also, do not worry about multiclanning, that's one thing I never did in any games.
2.5 The time I play per week: Probably around 2-4 hours per day, significantly more on weekends if I'm up for it. Since I'm also studying at a local university time to play is not always a given, but I certainly like to keep about that average. Which means per week I'd play around 21 hours by average a week.
2.6 What I seek to improve: Well, pretty much everything, you could say. I'm not bad, but I want to become really powerful. My name already set that destiny when I stated playing. My major skill are ranged weapons. In good situations, I can kill quite a few people with them. Melee with humans is okay, but I'm still practising a lot with beasts. KOT (he probably doesn't remember) ,Chao, Misch and Nanaa supervised my training on Oldearth MA at points, I still have to master everything they've shown me :)
Commanding, to be honest, is absolutely not my thing. If need be though, I can learn it. Really though, I'd rather not.
2.7 Which division I would like to join: Let's see, I know for sure I haven't played long enough and good enough to join WW. So my application is for the cubs. If I were accepted and grow, I'd like to become a full-fledged wolf sometime.

3.(WW) White Wolves
3.1 Why would I ever join a bunch like you: Because you're lovely people, you seem to get along well with each other, you're actually NICE and embracing, rather than some other coldhearted clanners (the impression I got of many people on g&g so far was, that they were really stuck-up pros or they just kept blaming others, etc. Not my definition of friendly at all, you know?) So, I noticed you guys are really awesome, helped out a little stranger and noob like me without question and are generally ways more social than others I've seen. I hope that message got through to ya, good job. ;)
3.2 The members I know: Okay, let's see. By saying 'know', I wonder if you mean the ones I've encountered, or actually socialized with. I've pretty much seen about every active member, but the people I socialized with so far were Nanaa, -Misch-, Chao, valli, Robin5hood, Venco, KOT, CarniWhore, MiroN and Inder(he's on your roster as inoperative, I've only met him with another clan tag today). That's probably all.
3.3 Any other comments from my side: Uhm..I'm soneone who talks too much, so by now I've run out of things to say. If there's any other information you need, just ask me. If you want to get to know me better, play together with me or sparr, just go right ahead and talk to me via MSN / ICQ / PM or a post wherever we may talk on this board.
Also, if you do manage to accept me, since I've never been in a clan, please do explain how I wear the actual tag. I have no idea how it works.
Uh..yeah.. As for my English.. I'm sure you've noticed by now, but it's not all that horrible. I managed to miss "A" by 1 point on the FCE, so my English should be internationally classified. As for teamspeak: I've been hosting a TS2/TS3 server for a long, long time for old international friends of mine and myself as a little gaming group server, I speak and understand written and spoken English clearly in most accents. If you would give me the IP before I joined, I'd also join you sometime if you'd like. Likewise, you can also ask for the IP of my server if you want to join me.

Now, I think that was all. Thanks for killing your eyes by reading this horribly long text. If you survived: I'm looking forward to playing savage with you!

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Re: Power Hermit's Application {pending}

Post by CarniWhore »

very nice application Power Hermit :)

I have started a vote and hopefully we can ask you some nice questions and be back soon.

Unfortunately you will not be able to play for us in NSL4 should you get in as applications have closed.

GL, Carni :)

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Holy sh*t! Now that's the way to make an application!! :))

Even more impressive application than I managed to write. I wish you best of luck with your vote ;)
I'd be glad to have you with us

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

CarniWhore wrote:very nice application Power Hermit :)

I have started a vote and hopefully we can ask you some nice questions and be back soon.

Unfortunately you will not be able to play for us in NSL4 should you get in as applications have closed.

Carni u can add players throught out the season ;) and maybe someone updats our roster ... yeah I will do it ... cause inder isn't here anymore

@Power Hermit: good luck with your application

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

valli wrote: maybe someone updats our roster ... yeah I will do it ... cause inder isn't here anymore
Inder never left us, well he never told us he had left, that's why he is WW Inactive :)

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

CarniWhore wrote:very nice application Power Hermit :)

That's okay, I think I'd get owned like a fly anyway, since it's something for the best players, right? :P

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

So, two questions

1) What is your favourite film and why do you like it?

2) What kind of music do you like to listen to?

:)

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

Hmm, let's see.

1) Definitely star wars. As to why...well. You probably mean a real film, and this is about one of the only ones I watched and liked. I like all of the six episodes. I love the concept in itself, who would have tought of light being limited to a certain size in form of a light saber? It's pretty creative considering it's not anywhere near physics. it's not extremely realistic, but it has an original concept in the two-sided battle between good and evil. Although unlike some other stories beside the movies, the movies barely leave room for interpretation. For example, the dark side is displayed as extremely malign, whereas the light side is meant to be good. I'm trying to say, that the story's presentation is a little biased, but still amazing. To be honest, if you asked me for films or series', I would rather prefer sticking to anime, as I watch little to no TV and the same goes for movies.

2) Music. Well, this is a hard part. I kind of listen to funny stuff I find on the internet, music from video games, but foremost I listen to electronic hardcore, gabber and terror. Pretty much what the public defines as noisy crap. also listen to metal and rock as secondary favorite. The only things I dislike mostly are blues, country and german folk music. When I play savage though I listen to no music, as I love hearing the enemy behind trees in case of ambushes and alike. Savage music is off too, for this purpose.

Mischoko

Post by Mischoko »

Heey! Nice that u finally aplied! :)) Good lock with your apply mate :))
I seriously lol'd at this part "I've run out of things to say." :D Nice application ;)
And Star Wars? bah valli will like u :D

DefaceR

Post by DefaceR »

Hello and Good lucks