Zaramortis-Cub App {passed}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Nezzy!

Re: Zaramortis-Cub App

Post by Nezzy! »

Hey Luke (: Good luck with ya vote (:
Just curious where are you from in England, and refferring to your accents comment what is your accent? :P There's a few of us English around here ;)

zaramortis

Post by zaramortis »

From a lovly place called Birmingham, The only place where 12 year old kids can stab you in the face for a mars bar ^_^

MNI-Suoma

Post by MNI-Suoma »

Yes, preds do have the usual leap on duels, though they are lvl 21, so they have improved stamina (lvl5 upgrade) and improved leaps (lvl7 upgrade).

zaramortis

Post by zaramortis »

Ill be sure to check it out, But itll have to be tomoz, I had abit of a party last night and woke up in my mates house...

Nezzy!

Post by Nezzy! »

Oh Dear. Birmingham. Jolly good ;) Na its okay as long as you dont have a mars bar on you ;) don't worry I live near Cheltenham and just last week this guy got stabbed in the head for his iphone. Lovely. Ahh I love the good old brummy accent as well ;) Will have to hear you on TS xD House Party's. good times. ;)

zaramortis

Re: Zaramortis-Cub App {pending}

Post by zaramortis »

Its rare i get to have a party, So when its happens i have to go all out sadly... Thats all out of money... : /

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Heyya Luke! :)

Niceee application and you seem to a funny guy aswell :lol:
I think I've already noticed you a couple of times on MpUK. Sadly, I nicklame there a lot so you might not seen any Nanaa yet :P... but I promise to play more with my real nick and especially if I see you hanging there. I can only wish you the best of luck with your vote m8! ;)

zaramortis

Post by zaramortis »

YAY, Now i get to panic about playing good all the time cause WW may be watching me and i wont know about it :D

Niceguy

Post by Niceguy »

zaramortis wrote:YAY, Now i get to panic about playing good all the time cause WW may be watching me and i wont know about it :D
hehe :D

oh and Hi there :P I'll catch u ingame ;)

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

zaramortis wrote:YAY, Now i get to panic about playing good all the time cause WW may be watching me and i wont know about it :D
Loool, :D
/listspecs -command might be the solution for you if you wanna be sure whether someone specs you or not. In case someone specs you though, you have absolutely no reason to panic since you made the good choice to try joining our Cubs first ;)