Zaramortis-Cub App {passed}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
zaramortis

Zaramortis-Cub App {passed}

Post by zaramortis »

Personal Information

Savage
Ingame Name: Zaramortis
Playing Savage since...?: I started about 2 years ago maybe, but at the time i was Knee deep in world of warcraft and didnt feel savage, But in the last few weeks iv really got into the NSL games and clans.
Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): The Multiplayer ones :)
Former Clans: N/a
How much time do you play a week? I wouldnt like to say... ( About 50 hours mebbe O_o' )
Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? Cubs
What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? -
Beasts - The first ones i tryed to master. Id like to say i can handle my self in an average game, But im always willing to listen if any one has any better skills to teach.
Human - Same with Humans as beasts just as the starter unit i tend to get rapped some times, But as the game goes on i tend to pwn :)
Commander - Id like to say im REALLY good at commanding, But iv never done it so i cant :D

Why you want to join us ? I've watched ALOT of the Nsl videos and iv taken a strong liking to WW, Ive spoken to a few in game players and a few people from youtube ( Im del580 from youtube for who ever needs to know :D ).
What members do you know? Sadly i havnt had chance to speak to any one with out youtube :(
Any other comments? -
Abit more about me - Id like to think one day ill be on the youtube videos in a clan match, Im not saying im any where ready yet, But im always willing to learn and put the effort in.
Im not really used to making applications, Its pretty dam nerve racking, Im a happy go lucky kinda guy and id love to meet some new people from the clan.
Thanks for the time it took to read my life story <3

Power Hermit

Re: Zaramortis-Cub App

Post by Power Hermit »

Nice application, Skywalker. Wow, 50 hours a week? You must be really active!

Anyway, good luck. I hope I'll see you ingame under the name Zaramortis a lot or always, because I hate it when people nicklame so much you never know for sure it's them :)

Venco

Post by Venco »

Hermit you said something like - Bla... bla... bla xD

Anyways good luck with your vote. :)

zaramortis

Post by zaramortis »

Im always under the name Zaramortis because, just on the off chance, i may get scouted and who knows what could happen, Thanks for the quick reply though, was expecting to wait like a week before i even got a view. ^_^

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

Hah, you think while we can bring 13 people to a cw we will be so inactive on our own forum? Bad chances there mate ;)

zaramortis

Post by zaramortis »

Its the first clan iv signed up to, And by the look of it iv made the right choice with who to apply for :D

MNI-Suoma

Post by MNI-Suoma »

You sure have :)

I'm in paris this week, i can not duel/play with you, but next week i'm free and will hopefully see you. Nice application. Say, do you like duel servers? What about those mods? instagib, deathmatch?

Also, are you cabable of using a voice chat program, eg. ts3? Do you have a mic?

Good luck Luke. Will the force be with you.
Last edited by MNI-Suoma on 23 Feb 2011 16:03, edited 1 time in total.

zaramortis

Post by zaramortis »

I really only ever play SFE Multiplayer, The only reason is iv joined some mod servers and been tottaly lost on what the hell is going on, The first server i joined was a Duel but, For 1 i didnt know how to ask people how to duel, and 2 i sucked at the game..
I have teamspeak and i have a mic, Ill be alittle quite at first mebbe, Cause it takes a few convos to get used to my accent, But im sure youll be asking me to shut up in no time ¬_¬ :D
Im always willing to try other gametypes and mods, Im just not sure how good id be at the different types :)
Thank you sir master jedi people?
Last edited by zaramortis on 23 Feb 2011 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

MNI-Suoma

Post by MNI-Suoma »

Well, lemme explain how duels work

Its pure 1v1 melee combat, no terrain, no weapons, beasts have rabid, humans 3 medkits.

To battle, find a enemy who is willing to play, aim at him and press f to challenge him. If you have xr you can also press g, it challenges the last guy who have you aimed with your xhair. In case some cyan text appears saying you need to go to duel mode, just aim at nothing and press f.

Also, i edited my last post. Answer about the ts :)

zaramortis

Post by zaramortis »

I also edited my last post before i saw you say you edited youre last post...
I have no idea if that made an ounce of sence but im sticking with it, With the duels do preds have normall Stamina ( I think its stamina the thing you use to sprint, Jump and leap :P ).