Deathly {timed out}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Hellboy

Re: Deathly

Post by Hellboy »

EnglishSlug wrote:-By this post I by no means intend to jeopardize your WW vote.-

Deathly I dunno how you felt about FOX but we were considering to come back after this NSL, most members left only for the NSL to play as mercenaries in other clans, i.e. me, blade, hlupaco. If you want to go WW its no problem with me but don't think FOX is an abandoned cause. It's true that its rare FOX will come back again after NSL, especially with the distaste of the community in us and members going inactive/already left permanently for other clans like SinX, it would be hard to revive FOX without Kenneth as a co-joined leader within the clan. If you want to join WW I wish you good luck, its a respectable clan.

Don't feel pressured by me on this post, I don't really mind if you don't want to come back to FOX I just want to make it clear that its an option (even if it is unlikely).

EDIT: SinX wasn't a leader! Me and Kenneth are!
??? :[[ so fox will revive?

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Re: Deathly {pending}

Post by CarniWhore »

Hi Deathly, we are holding off on your vote until we know what you want to do after EnglishSlug's post.

Cheers, Carni

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Re: Deathly {timed out}

Post by CarniWhore »

Well, it's been a week since we asked you about your intentions and you have not replied. We have therefore declined your application.

I suggest you decide what you want to do given EnglishSlugs advice. To be honest, we have enough players to make a squad whereas Fox would struggle so you would probably be better off playing for them and helping them out.