Cubs application, Zaitev {passed}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Zaitev

Cubs application, Zaitev {passed}

Post by Zaitev »

Hey everyone!

Today, I've decided to register here and apply for the cubs section.

I have been in and around savage for a long time (6 or 7 years now? Not sure). Started out by just playing it because my computer couldn't handle any newer games, but Savage slowly grew dear to me. I discovered the N4B mod/server and got hooked on it. I left Savage for a while because I had a busy period in my life, but I couldn't help it. I had to download and install it again. Even though I had bought a computer that could run Assassin's Creed 2, MW2 and iTunes at the same time (omg! Even iTunes?! Yes, even iTunes).

I didn't play 'regsav' (non-modded Savage, for those of you who don't do N4B jargon) anymore during the time I was on N4B a lot and I forgot how much fun it could be. I thought I needed more speed, more bullets and more stoof flying around than regsav could offer me.
Then Suoma and I talked about playing regsav again about a month ago, and I started playing regsav more (even when Suoma didn't invite me to a regsav server) but still thought regsav didn't offer to keep me around for longer than 10 minutes (ADD is a bitch and a cool thing to have).

Then my friend Suoma started to show me some skills and I met Hermit. Together, they showed me the deeper skills that you can use playing Savage. I started speccing Robin and Hellboy (they probably didn't know, until now) and tried to learn from them.

I got hooked on Savage.

I want to learn more.

Even though Cubs sounds too cute and woolly.

Power Hermit

Re: Cubs application, Zaitev

Post by Power Hermit »

Hey Zaitev!

Nice to see you around.

http://wwolves.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t ... 4c502c7061 Please mind this thread before you post an application. It was a refreshing application, but the requested information wasn't given =)

I'll see you ingame^^

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Hello,

saw you ingame before. :) As Hermit mentioned, please read the post carefully and fill out the application form :)

MNI-Suoma

Post by MNI-Suoma »

Gj bud, you impressed me. Really nice application :)

-Black-

Post by -Black- »

Hi, and good luck :)

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Are that your stats?

http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action ... &pk=Zaitev

You mentioned you play savage now for 6-7 years. Which was your former nickname?

Zaitev

Post by Zaitev »

Hmm, those aren't really my stats.

I turned stats recording off a long time ago, so it's not a good representation of whatever skill I might have. Even the stats it does show are from the time I wasn't good at all on N4B. They don't apply.
I can just tell you: I'm not a good regsav player. There are a couple of Obi-Wans walking around here, so I hope to learn :).

I can't give you my real name, sorry.
I'm 22 years old. My favorite servers are Groentjuh's and N4B (because of the community, mostly).

I didn't bother to apply to for any regsav clan ever before. Suoma triggered me to like WW.

I have to improve my skills on every terrain, especially on blocking backstabs with human and doing them with beast without running out of stamina too soon. I never commanded a big (regsav) game, but I don't have the ambition to be a good comm (yet).

Any other comments?
You must understand this: I'm a good player on N4B, but I lack experience in regsav. I play with my mind at the moment, trying to put what Hermit, Suoma and me talked about into practice. I'd like to learn more. I'm a quick study.

Oh, and I'm from the Netherlands.
MNI-Suoma wrote:Gj bud, you impressed me. Really nice application :)
Haha, thanks :).

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

Zaitev wrote: I can't give you my real name, sorry.
I'm 22 years old.
That's alright, I know a certain person*coughs TN*coughs**coughs heavily* who doesn't even tell his age, whose name I do not want to mention. If that's how you work, that's totally okay, don't let us invade any of your privacy. Anyway, thanks for completing your application! See you around!

Zaitev

Post by Zaitev »

Haha, nice to hear. See you!

PS I'll upload a nice and shiny profile pic tomorrow :').

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

Zaitev i now you right :D?
GL in vonte ;)