Leaving WW

Say whatever you like.
Zaitev

Leaving WW

Post by Zaitev »

As you noticed in the title of this topic, I decided to leave WW.

The reason for it is my personality trait that I always want to get more and more involved in what I'm doing. I spend more and more time and energy to take a kind of role in whatever it is I get in contact with, and then proceed to put in effort to make it all bigger and better. That's not a problem in itself, but I feel like it makes it hard for me to just enjoy the game, which is exactly why I play Savage in the first place. At the end of the day, I want to be able to call Savage 'just a game' and that's not what it is now or what it was heading for anymore.

Basically it's zero, ten or a hundred percent for me. Anything in between is destructive. I have some other running Savage projects that I'm working on to close, or ensure I have full and alone control over deadlines or goals (meaning no deadlines or goals at all). I won't visit the forum(s) as much as I used to and I'm also going to be much less active in-game for now.

Leaving makes me sad in a way, because WW is just great.

I wish every one of you all the best, and of course the same for WW as a whole.

Cheers,
Zaitev

Power Hermit

Re: Leaving WW

Post by Power Hermit »

Noooooo, Zaitev! :(

Well...I hope you can find what you are looking for now, though. It'sa sensible decision and I am sure you thought it over. if you feel like coming back at some point though, you know you have but to ask <3

(Keep in touch! <3)

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Thank you for the effort you put into WW.

Loosing one of the pack is never easy :/

I wish you the best for your future and hope to see you some time again.

As Oglab would say :quack:

Oglab

Post by Oglab »

Sad :( Try to relax and be a duck and all will be well, we will miss you :quack:

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

It was nice to have you with us. Farewell Zaitev but hope to see you just play the game sometime :P

MNI-Suoma

Post by MNI-Suoma »

What needs to be said has already been said - have fun whatever you wish to do. :)

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

ZAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIITEVVVVVVVVVVVVV i hope we will meat again on MA and this Time witch no lag's i will miss you (the onle 1 who anoy me :-D ) but i will miss you anyway

Zaitev

Post by Zaitev »

Thanks, everyone :). WW is still great. Good luck in the cw vs NM!
See you around.

@Robin: Yes! Let's have lag-free duels some time :D.

@Hermit: Wouldn't think of joining any other clan but WW if I ever want to join a competing Savage clan again. Perhaps I'll accept Tinki's/Pris' invite to the Bunny funclan to be able to distinguish my name in the in-game user lists :P (and ofc for the fun of it! :))). But for now I'm clanless. It'd be somewhat disrespectful to show up with a different icon all of the sudden.
Last edited by Zaitev on 14 Nov 2011 14:57, edited 1 time in total.

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

but if you will join Bunny you need too now rule's :lol:

Mr Brightside

Post by Mr Brightside »

It was nice to be (briefly) in the same clan, Zaitev - sorry that you're leaving & good luck :)