Wolfi left (:

Say whatever you like.
wolfiTHEunicorn

Wolfi left (:

Post by wolfiTHEunicorn »

Hey there,

I know, I was pretty inactive but I had much to do for school.
I've been to cws as often as possible and after a lil forcing I even joined TS :b
(cuz, you know, at first I thought I have to talk and stuff and I'm not a talker xD)
Anyways, I'm now in cub clan for about 1 year I think, I tried to play on G&G as you told me to and I still try, even if I fail all the time xD
But one thing irritated me: I know, skill is not all, you need to join cws and TS, be active in forum and stuff (and I really did my best but I had so much to learn for damn school -.-). But I simply didn't understand why even someone who joined cubs way later than me, was able to join WW although he is pretty weak :/
So I decided to leave the clan and I already did, because I don't want to wait much longer only cuz I'm not able to be active that much, while others easily get in WW.
I will practise on my own, survive as long as possible on G&G and then I'm one time hopefully able to join a pro clan (:

I just wanted to say that I had a great time with you, it was funny :b That doesn't mean that I will ignore you now or smthing oO, NO I WONT :D

Thanks for everything,
wolfi

Rumo

Re: Wolfi left (:

Post by Rumo »

Join earth! :quack:

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Hey wolfi,

thanks that you informed us about your decision. It would've been better if you would've talked with one of our admins before you actually left.

Anyway we wish you good luck with your future clan!

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

Too bad. Well, we'll see you around.^^

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

WHAT OH NO make me sad

Anti

Post by Anti »

:(

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Wolfi you weren't far from getting WW icon. Your inactivity periods just hindered the process. Skillwise you had no problems (atleast your beast melee got impressive :P)

But you seem to have made your decision. :(

Was nice meeting you, farewell! :)

wolfiTHEunicorn

Post by wolfiTHEunicorn »

Nanaa wrote:Wolfi you weren't far from getting WW icon. Your inactivity periods just hindered the process. Skillwise you had no problems (atleast your beast melee got impressive :P)
And you tell me that now? Are you kidding me? :b
Nevermind, guess it was the right decision anyways..
Thanks and see you guys around c:

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

I mean it's not like you couldn't have talked with us, or asked us why Riddick got in before you. I'm sure everyone of the regular members would've talked with you gladly. :)

I hope you have made the right decision. You know where to find us in case you change your mind. :)

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

valli wrote:change your mind. :)
:((