I'm watching you

Say whatever you like.
SAS

Re: I'm watching you

Post by SAS »

Ye i have, working now and probably on the summer i'll come to the US for 2 months or so.. sounds u r doing well mate. Gj

pizlo

Post by pizlo »

Hah! I plan on spending almost two months over in Europe this summer, switching it up.
Yes, well as anyone could ask for :)

Pool Junior

Post by Pool Junior »

Yo piz ;)

Nice to hear some news from you...I sincerly hope that when you mean Europe, you mean France, otherwise I'll just get to Rochester and kick your ass... :)

Are you as well, going to play a few games?

pizlo

Post by pizlo »

Hey PJ!

Ha, you are in luck sir. I'll be in Italy for 2 weeks and Greece for 1 week with my family. Then I'm meeting up with my Parisian friend to Hike the GR-20 on Corsica, followed by 5 or 6 days with him in Paris. I'd love to meet up with you there. I'll be there for the last week of June it seems.

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Hmm, mr Pizlo, if you are in France, around the last week of June, how about going to Le Mans, which is on the 22/23 of June? I might even pop over from blighty if you were around :)

SAS

Post by SAS »

Omg u bastards. Dont meet up without me! Pizlo ima wanna meet u in NY, i'm not sure when though. Will be on the summer though. I hope it wont be on the same time u will be at EU!

Pool Junior

Post by Pool Junior »

Fiew, was scared you'd forgot to come to Paris. I'll be glad to catch a beer with you pizlo, +33 6 45 65 70 54 here's my number, write it down somewhere, your french friend will be able to call me. (@Carniwhore Lemans sucks :)))) )