Hello from Sweet

Post by Sweet »

Man... you need my help wtf @ web site :P
wanna hand?

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Sweet

Post by CarniWhore »

Hey sweet, yeah well Storm is the web design guru he just can't make his mind up. I told him to take the floorboards up but he's got this real floorboard fetish :D

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

Sweet, we need your help. Save us from Storm's wrath, seriously...

Sweet

Post by Sweet »

Storm??? any response?

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

All we have is a crappy forum, without any smileys etc but bugs! (Sometimes your ip gets banned for no reason.)
Also, it would be nice to have a tab called "Members" showing member profiles and all the active members.

Look at the background and colors of this forum. Ugly isn't it? :) And tabs (links, join us etc) don't work at all. It's hard to enter in forum. Wtf is "Talk"?

I think most of the members will agree with me. Though it will be hard for Storm cause he's too stubborn. Tbh, your taste sucks Storm. :)

Give smileys and a nice template! (Black & white if possible) And a nice forum & working tabs.

Storm

Post by Storm »

Oy. Heh. Its a bit neglected. I made a few designs. But had different priorities so far. Any ideas?

pizlo

Post by pizlo »

Yeah, just make something functional that is not ugly, would be the first functional cotww.com ever. BTW check my new clans (shhh its not public yet) site http://www.flawlessavage.com

Storm

Post by Storm »

The problem with phpBB is. Its a b*tch to extend. It does some vague caching of CSS, JS and mark-up. Its one big messy plaque of rotting code.

Storm

Post by Storm »

Btw. I made a prototype a few weeks ago: http://cotww.com/preview/

I always get a bit discouraged by the dumb mess that is phpBB. It forces you to use lame mark-up to achieve crappy styling. No MVC for the eternaly weary.

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

It's gonna be fine when you add a wolf on that shield. Also, you should add "Members" or "Wolves" section.

+ A fancy white wolf image in the entrance of the website would look pretty cool. (Blue moon in the background etc.)