Heya.

Say whatever you like.
Power Hermit

Heya.

Post by Power Hermit »

I've come to check out this place a little, and I'm having a hard time posting something that doesn't make me feel alien. This place appears to have quite a history, I do not. I do not know most people around here. But as for every place new to oneself, this is quite a normal situation, I suppose.

So, I decided that I would like to take a look into this place, so I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you in-game and start to get to know this place a little more. So, for this sake, hello everyone! I hope we will have a good time.

I hang around on MPUK servers and I'd go to Oldearth Martial Arena if you'd like to spar with me a little. If you want to talk to me outside the game, add me on MSN(preferably) or ICQ.

So, again, hello.

Also, Nanaa, if you read this, I'd like to spar with you sometime, I've been looking for ya all day.

valli
Site Admin

Re: Heya.

Post by valli »

Hey :) welcom to our forum :)

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Heyaaaaaaaa! And welcome Power Hermit!

I'm glad you decided to join our forums. I'll spar with you if I see you... but unfortunately at least this week is gonna be really busy with real life things.

Info to other WW from a discussion on Mpuk:
Hermit didnt say it straight but he's interested in joining some clan. He plays mainly with ranged weapons and hence he's not that skilled with melee. Still, he'd like to improve it and become more powerfull in savage. (That's why he's name got ''Power'' in it ;) ).
If he applied to WW, I think his major hindrance would be at the moment his melee skills. Otherwise, I'd say he could be very potential as his english skills are superb and he's eager to get better in savage.

But anyways, relax, take your time and try to get to know WW members better. In the meanwhile, maybe someone of us could teach you some tricks on Martial arts arena. If any form of WW membership suits you, maybe you could join our Cubs division for the start. There are the ''less serious'' savage players who still got full member access to forums, similar clan Icon as WW and can participate in training sessions. (Correct me if im wrong about those Cubs facts :P )

Regards, Nanaa

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Nanaa u are right about Cubs.

Mischoko

Post by Mischoko »

Hai dude.
Don't just hang around MPUK but try to visit g&g public also ;) Most of our members play there as far as i know.. :roll: Soo if you are up for meeting just watch that server status :P Thats all I can say about it now cuz I gtg to school now :(( But anyways! Nice to meet you and have fun at forums or ingame or anywhere else ;)

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

Aye, I've taken a look around the forums and noticed a few things, such as links to IPs where WW players are currently playing, etc.

Also, whenever I go to a clan's home, I make sure to say hi and talk to people a little, play with them and things like that, before I write an actual application to join them. As to how to write one, I've read the whole thing and I'll prepare one when I think I know people enough to advance.

On another note: Nanaa, I'll look forward to sparring with you, and I've actually found the cubs division first when I looked into WW, funnily enough. I was thinking, if I applied, maybe I could apply for the Cubs first if I were deemed not good enough for the real thing. I don't mind, seeing as no matter where I'd end up, I'd stil be hanging around here, right? :P Anyway, as I said before, that's still something I'll do later.

I'm happy people greeted me to friendly, I feel much less afraid of this place now. Afraid as in, I felt like I was like a newborn compared to everyone in experience and I'd not fit anywhere, seeing as I've only recently started playing again.

I suppose I'll visit G&G sometime, then, hope I don't get completely annihilated ;)

Venco

Post by Venco »

I like this guy. His english is good and I've saw him playing. He kinda pwns with range weps, but his melee needs more training. One advice. With us you will learn a lot of new things and will have fun. You see... When I joined in this clan my beast was really stupid :D but Misch and the other guys helped m out :)) So enjoy being on forum and find me in game if you didn't do it already! Just talk to us when you see us, we aren't going to eat ya :D

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Nice to meet you online tonight, I'm kind of suck with beast melee at the moment, too much time off :)