FEWUW Cup

If you want to challenge WW please post here
Feathers

Re: FEWSUW Cup

Post by Feathers »

this is stupid carni, does this mean (WW) aren't doing future NSL's because Fox are in them?

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

Feathers wrote:this is stupid carni, does this mean (WW) aren't doing future NSL's because Fox are in them?
The NSL has rules, as long as they are stuck to there should be no problem. As previously mentioned, there is an internal discussion about this and if enough people are happy we will go along with the Cup.

The confusion comes because after our previous run in with Fox there was a decision not to play with them unless it was NSL, it just seems we are not compatible with them and there is far too much drama. Also, we don't seem to be the only clan who has this rule.

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

could i have an answer by wednesday

+
Feathers wrote:if you're in....choose 5 maps that you want to play(no guarantee that they will be played, the most popular from all clans goes into the map pool)
regards fez

Rumo

Post by Rumo »

This is stupid. :quack: :quack: :quack:

I could play for Earth if you wish Feathersersers.

Zaitev

Post by Zaitev »

Feathers, I PMed you on Newerth's forum. I need an answer to that to make up my mind and talk about it with the rest.

^.#Tasty

Post by ^.#Tasty »

Yeah Tasty :D

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

wrong wrong Zaitev, i got 3 pm's :D

the dispute admin is me, reason for this is simply im involved in nearly every clan well enough to know most members, im up-to-date in most clans affairs/members.

and whether you believe me or not i take no sides, even my own clan. (shame some old (WW)'s couldn't vouch for me)

Tomorrow i want a Yes or No, please from (WW)

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

Sun has been included + first post updated Son is out, to inacitve

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

We are in for this.

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

good =) please give me a maplist by tonight or tomorrow morning, tomorrow around 18gmt i'll be pulling everything together and updated the main post and generally sorting everything out.