Flawless vs WWAA

If you want to challenge WW please post here
Storm

Re: Flawless vs WWAA

Post by Storm »

I'm leaning towards drawing WWAA out of the league. The games are competing with other NSL commitments by WW, which need our focus. In short. We're not organised for this. No-one has taken charge. At least not to an extend that we can play matches in a fun and well-organised way.

This is an experience we learned from. If another HvH league starts, we will organise ourselves differently.

You will not claim a forfeit until we offer it to you. We will notify you of our decision in a few days. With the rest of the HvH league.

I trust this is sufficent information.

Kind regards,
Storm

---------------------------
Ps. Our dealing with SH are completely separate from this. Besides. WWAA isn't WW. Not in the way it's organised, nor the people playing for them.

Rave

Post by Rave »

I will wait and see to what you will decide then.

SAS

Post by SAS »

yep kinda sad these stuff had happened. we got some problems with organsition, usually swift and oglab takes charge of that, but it's not formal and also not connected to the h vs h division. i expected from AA to be more active and that's y i wanted them to ally with us, so they can deal with these stuff since they r only a h vs h clan, however that didn't work out. if i had more time , i surely would organise this division, i still believe WW can play this league, however we will need more WWs to approve that they r willing to play and especially someone who will take charge on it.

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

Well you just looked so hasty it didn't seem smart. Remember WW vs SH match, we waited you for a long time. And it was okay with us. I called your attitude childish cause it seemed like you saying: "Oh yeah nibs come on let's play we'll win anyway so why do you make us wait this long?!" Or maybe I got it in that way. Hmm.

Yeah, we'll discuss it and let you know.

Rave

Post by Rave »

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting in your match vs SH. We did not have the pass, and I had to grab most of em personally to tell it, but most didn't even know we had a cw, sorry for that. I hope you can work it out internally, in the meantime I will wait to see how you come out of it.

Storm

Post by Storm »

Its alright Rave. We had a good match. Thanks to your hard work.

Swift and Oglab are very formal organisers at WW. Just not for WWAA. We are currently discussing how we'll pick this up in the future.

Thanks for bringing this to bear.

Rgrds,
Storm.

Storm

Post by Storm »

Well. We ran a vote. It looks like we're drawing out until we fix the way we are organised. I'll announce it on Newerth sometime this weekend.

Rave

Post by Rave »

I am sorry to hear your decision, but I suppose it is the best for now.