Flawless vs WWAA

If you want to challenge WW please post here
Rave

Flawless vs WWAA

Post by Rave »

We face you again in the HvH league, therefore I would like to propose Sunday 31st of May, 16:00 CEST. It concerns the map of green_age.

Storm

Re: Flawless vs WWAA

Post by Storm »

Hm. I had hoped someone would take it upon them to respond to this topic. It seems we have no-one willing to organise these matches. Let me see.

Rgrds,
S.

Rave

Post by Rave »

Thank you very much.

Rave

Post by Rave »

Anything yet?

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

We have two matches on Sunday, against SH and STH. Don't think we can play on Sunday.

Rave

Post by Rave »

You guys just accepted STH, while this thread has been here all the time. Make it sunday, or get the forfeit, I have had enough of you guys already.

pizlo

Post by pizlo »

Sorry about this rave, noone really organizes for WW H vs H, and AA is nonexistent. I would, but as you know Ive already got an H vs H clan to do that for, as well as a US one. Uhm I think we may be done with H vs B matches by around 20 cest? but I'll let you know when I know more specifically.

Rave

Post by Rave »

So, what is your sollution now?

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

We can play this match some other time. Are you in a hurry or something? You have had enough of us? lol dude you're being childish and pathetic.

Rave

Post by Rave »

Childish and pathetic? I am feeling ignored and I don't like that. I have given you far enough time to think over my proposal. I have gone to newerth, AA's forum and here, and I haven't got any relpies for a long time. I can understand if you'll have to discuss my proposal, and you are late with accepting or rejecting, but you have not done so. In stead you have challenged another clan for the time and date I proposed. Only after I said something about the other match I got an exuse from Storm, which has not helped me any further either. In the meantime I have looked for AA guys and WW guys ingame. I didn't find much but I manage to speak to Milka, SAS and Storm. Milka told me he had no time to organize things and told me to look for WW guys. SAS was willing to help me out, but he couldn't since he some kind of ban from this forum. Storm told me he did not deal with HvH matches, and I should look for SAS or TwatFace instead, eventhough neither of us had seen TwatFace in quite a while. Now you have downright neglected me before, in our last HvH clanwar you neglected the post I made here, and went to newerth to propose a new time, which in my opinion is not very respectfull either. In the cw I have arranged between SH and WW, you guys agreed to a date, and simply did not show up, exusing yourselves by saying you had a clantraining then. I really like to play clanwars, but you have screwed me over to many times already. I will give you the rest of today to give us a reasonable sollution before I claim this match as a forfeit.