EvO vs WW

If you want to challenge WW please post here
Reinis

EvO vs WW

Post by Reinis »

Hello there WW's!

We would like to challenge you for a CW on next Sunday. Time around 18 or 19 CEST. Map could be losthills, crossroads, perhaps, some of the new maps like audhumla. Let the discussion begin! ;)

Oglab

Re: EvO vs WW

Post by Oglab »

Discussion begun! Assuming we have no other NSL match next sunday i myself would love to. Actually we will discuss it amongst ourselves after or before our match today, when we are all gathrered.

Storm

Post by Storm »

Our NSL is done for now. There's a good chance we're in the finals. But for now, we're done. We have RaGe (automatic win) and a week off (bye-week).

So. Bring it EvO. :)

pizlo

Post by pizlo »

ah, good. This will be good practice for both clans. Maybe it will revive evo a bit, and give WW a taste of real competition.

Reinis

Post by Reinis »

Great! Tell me the time, map you would prefer to play, so we can schedule it fast enough.

Oglab

Post by Oglab »

19 00 CET Sunday 21 June would fit us nice, WW matches 1 Server. The map we will play can be decided later or if someone else here has a good one in mind.

Reinis

Post by Reinis »

Okey, I am running to post the info on our forums. Just remember, CEST = Central European Summer Time, but CET = Central European Time (in winter). Also I will need pwd for the server and the map could be one from the old squad - xroads, bunker, eden2, losthills, maybe some of the new maps like audhumla? Tell me your ideas.

Oglab

Post by Oglab »

Oh did not realize they were called differently when seasons change. Anyways i mean 17 00 GMT, 19 00 CEST to avoid confusion. I have also sent you the pass.

Storm

Post by Storm »

A no-show by Evo. Shame. We had 15 people ready. We're quite forgiving, but would appreciate it if you tell us in advance you're not showing. DarkStar was the only one to show.