VexiX apply for WW

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
yonatash

VexiX apply for WW

Post by yonatash »

Ingame Name: VexiX

Playing Savage since...?: i played before and i came back to play then i stoped and got back again. i play for a month or 2 i think

Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): Groentjuh´s servers

Former Clans: warrior.

How much time do you play a week? every day for 1-2 hours or more

Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? WW

What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? i am pretty good in all but not in comm. i will get better with time and with your help :D

Why you want to join us ? i am in Cubs now and i just win the duels vs Lucas in human and beast and he told me that if i win vs him then i can be in WW :) i have more to improve but it will be faster if you will help me :) and Chaotic told me that he think that i need to be in WW.

What members do you know? HeXoR is my brother. SOMA is helping me a lot to improve my skills. Chaotic told me that he can train me like he train my brother :)

Any other comments? i dont think that you will add me now to WW but i try anyway because people told me that i can :D and why not? i can try again when i will be better :D
- ohh and i am doing good in game. i do what i need to do so that my team will win and i cant wait to have teamwork with you :D

Vectile

Re: VexiX apply for WW

Post by Vectile »

Good Luck fellow Cub !! :)

yonatash

Post by yonatash »

good luck to you too Vectile :D

Vectile

Post by Vectile »

Thank you :) Might be a little while yet :S

jazzking

Post by jazzking »

Good luck!

Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Hey, like I told you in-game, the voting didn't seem promising and failed. We thought that you need to train both human and beast more, be more active in general and behave better in-game.

But the little I saw your human gameplay you did pretty well. No idea about your beast but keep playing and I could spec you more and give more tips. Also try not to let real life stuff affect how you treat other players.

Keep up, dude! :)

yonatash

Post by yonatash »

I am sure you that my life will be fine now :)
I will train as I do every day (the last days my computer didn't work..) I am practicing both sides and I do a lot in game (most of the time attacking their buildings) I will love to get tip's from you and from the other clan mates :D and I am sure that if you will see me playing in human and beast you will impress :D now I will wait when the clan think I am ready I will love to join you :D

jazzking

Post by jazzking »

Good attitude, VexiX. I'll try to come train with you sometime.