Anti wants to join WW {passed}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Nanaa

Re: Anti wants to join WW

Post by Nanaa »

Hejsan Anti! This was a surprising move from you. I'm exicited to see you apply... but, yeah Ogie got good questions for you

Anti

Post by Anti »

Oglab wrote:Hej hej Anti :) You may be a cool dude to many of us, however staying in EvO sounds a bit odd. If you are in WW you are in WW, and if you leave after a few months or otherwise intend to leave after a while you may injure your cool dude status with some of us.

Also if i may ask, why did you join and later leave DA, Demo and Sun?

Sorry if this sounds a bit direct but several of us are curious :)
You never heard of the big drama between me and thrill? Anyhow his attitude made me leave Sun.

I left DA awhile ago to try a "bigger" clan like DeMo (had only played for a year) but it was abit of a mistake from my side, they never ever played a cw in 6 months and i got fed up :/.

Oglab

Post by Oglab »

I hate drama and try to ignore any that happens so i probably just forgot :quack:

Thanks and good luck!

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

Hey Anti,

it seems that there are various rumours around, that you only want to stay for 1 NSL. I don't know how much truth is in those rumours, but I just wanted to bring the up here as well. Is that your intention?

Joining WW and staying in EvO on the same hand is very odd, I guess you have read the "Read this if you wanna join!" topic. The first important statement there is:
Please, only apply if you want to stay in this clan. We don't want multiclanners or clanhoppers.
Have you thought about that?

;)

Tempi

Post by Tempi »

good luck! :)

Anti

Post by Anti »

valli wrote:Hey Anti,

it seems that there are various rumours around, that you only want to stay for 1 NSL. I don't know how much truth is in those rumours, but I just wanted to bring the up here as well. Is that your intention?

Joining WW and staying in EvO on the same hand is very odd, I guess you have read the "Read this if you wanna join!" topic. The first important statement there is:
Please, only apply if you want to stay in this clan. We don't want multiclanners or clanhoppers.
Have you thought about that?

;)
First off, I wanted to join WW so could play some clanwars and have fun (ect.organize training) and I said before I will play under WW until EvO participate in a competition( if that will ever happen?)

Secondly, ALL] other EvO which play for other clans (ect. Shag in demo, Kalin in earth) has basicly said the same, if u are one of those clans which wont accept that condition, I might aswell cancel this application.

It's all up to you, hope you understand /best regards David

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

Hi David

Anti

Post by Anti »

Hi feathers :ww:

Mr Brightside

Post by Mr Brightside »

Good luck, Anti :)

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Re: Anti wants to join WW {pending}

Post by CarniWhore »

Hello Anti and welcome to our forums. You certainly have skill on the battlefield but tell me this, what is your favourite film and why do you like it?
:quack: