Torns App

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
777Torn

Torns App

Post by 777Torn »

Savage
Ingame Name:Torn
Playing Savage since...?: Ive played savage for around 8 to 9 years
Your favourite server? (you play most of time there):Groentjuh's servers
Former Clans:I was in Fox, but as most of you know most members stopped playing.
How much time do you play a week? It depends on how much time I have to play when im not watching my kids. It can be anywhere from 2 to 6 to 8 hours per day. Not sure how much I play weekly.
Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for?Im applying for WW
What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? If i needed to improve anything it would be my greedyness when hitting someone.Knowing when to hit someone is "KEY". Allthough Ive played so long ive leveled out my skill. I'm a really good human player and my beast is fairly good too. I'm a field player you wont catch me as comm.

Why you want to join us ? I'm looking for a clan and I was asked to apply. From what ive seen in game, most members of WW are nice people.
What members do you know? I know of all members, but have really only spoken to Hellboy. I'm not the most chati person, Yes i talk shit here and there, but generally I keep to myself, unless called out.
Any other comments? Hope to join your crew.

APirateHat

Re: Torns App

Post by APirateHat »

Hey Torn!
You got TeamSpeak? I know how you play but don't know you that well, having a chat on the TS is usually a nice way to get to know eachother. We don't only look at skill here so having a good behaviour is also important, if not more important.

SAS

Post by SAS »

Hey. What are you doing in real life?

Tinki
Biggest Spammer
Biggest Spammer

Post by Tinki »

Welcome and good luck on your vote.

Niceguy

Post by Niceguy »

Hey, and good luck!

777Torn

Post by 777Torn »

Yes I have TS. Im not to chati so i may bore you rather fast though hehe. SAS what do you mean what am I doing in real life ? You mean work ? I work at a rock quarry. If you mean just life in general, i spend most of my time with family. I dont party like i i used too, i do drink beer though. OH and play savage :P

jazzking

Post by jazzking »

Hello Torn. I didn't know this about Fox, I am a bit sad. I will ask you for duels soon. Good luck with your app! :)

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

Good to see you at forum :D I wonder if fox will back to playing you will leave us ?

Riddick

Post by Riddick »

Hey Torn, good luck!

Hellboy

Post by Hellboy »

hey m8!